Chapter 5 - Champ Half-Blood

Hadrian- I put on my clothes and make up also dye my hair (all up top). I run out of the of the room running down stairs into the front room looking at my mates "are we going now" they nod there heads at me and we all grab Severus' and Lucius' arms before vanishing away.

----Came Half-Blood----

Percy- I walk out of my cabin walking over getting breakfast until Chiron came up to me "yes Chiron"

Chiron- "Percy can you please come with me please" he nodded his head until we went inside the main cabin out of all the place Dionysus cabin/house. we go into a room where Dionysus and the guest are "well I better getting off and Percy stay"

Percy- he started walking off and I shout "hay! I'm not a dog!". I turn back to Dionysus and the strange people with him "what's going on"

Dionysus- "well It's seems that we have some important guest" I point my hand to each one as I say there name "this here is Hadrian Marvolo Potter-Lupin-Black who is a Doe/Stag Submissive and these are his mates Tom Riddle who is a Werewolf Dom, Fred Weasley who is a Imp Dom/Sub, George Weasley who is a Imp Dom/Sub, Severus Snape who is a Vampire Dom/Sub, Lucius Malfoy who is a Veela Dom/Sub, Draco Malfoy who is a Veela and Neko Dom/Sub" I look at Percy licking my lips at my cute little mate of a demi-god "Hadrian here Is a descendant of Hecate or should I say Selene who are both the goddesses of magic and the moon also a descendant of Chrono the god of the universe, space and time who is the father of Selene aka Hecate" and then I say again "also he's a god himself"

Percy- I now had my mouth wide open chin hitting the floor

Dionysus- I chuckle at his shockness, I put my index finger on his chin pushing his mouth closed "now, now sweetie don't want to catch flies do we" I then wink at him making him blush then say "can you take him to Chrono's cabin or either Hecate's one it's up to them"

Hadrian- "Chrono's please" I smiles sweetly

Percy- I nod my head saying "please follow me" I then start walking making shore to go slow so they can catch up. once in front on Chrono's cabin I say "here you go, hope to see you lot later have fun"

----

C.W.