Going back to the dump - Chapter 8

Hadrian- I wake up by a tap on my door, I sit up making my self presentably before saying "come in"

Luke- "my prince, your father seems to want to speak to you in private after you have gotten changed"

Hadrian- I wave my hand showing no emotion on bit "you may go Luke". once he was out of the room I got changed into leather black trousers, black top, black ankle boots, leather long arm gloves, my black cloak and my skull snake key necklace with my mask in hand in case I have an be set with a task. once finished getting changed I walk out of my room walking to the throne room. I push the door open saying "Father what would you like to talk to me about?"

Kronos- "well my son I have a task for you, you have to go back to earth, go back to Hogwarts help them out, help them with this horrid war that your ex mate Tom started"

Hadrian- "do I have to father"

Krono- "yes, now pack you leaving in an hour"

---- hour later ----

Hadrian- I shrink my truck now putting my mask on "let's do this shit"

---- Hogwarts ----

Hadrian- once I got there I walked throw the gate walking all the way into the castle ending up in front of the main hall. I push the doors open walking fast making my cloak flow behind me with my head up high ignoring the nonsense of the people/students in the room. I walk all the way to the front of Dumbledore. "you requested me of importance, Dumbledore"

Dumbledore- I look at the young man in front of me "I heard of the stories about you, were you fighted in manly wars especially the war were you lost your mate's, what shall I call you young man"

Hadrian- I smirk evilly at him making him shiver in fear "you may call me by the name I'm know by"

Dumbledore- "Fine, so Lucifer shall you fight with me in this war, I know the dark lord's gone but there is a new one called Killian Prevelle"

Hadrian- magic pulsed out of my hands burning a huge circle around me "you want me to try a defeat Death, why should I rise my life for a old Headmaster, why don't you let you two little followers Ron Weasley and Hermione Weasley" I say look at both of my ex friend who said next to Dumbledore

Hermione- "how do you know of us?"

Hadrian- "oh I don't know you tried killing one of my mate's Tom Riddle if you many so your self, also I heard about your little dangerous adventures and see them"

Hermione- "wait, what do you mean you see them"

Hadrian- I chuckle leaning over whispering in her ear "oh so you have forgotten about me pet, remember Harry Potter" I move back pulling my hood up a little for only her to see moving my hair at the same time showing my so called famous scar that I magiced up into fine air

Hermione- I gasp standing up in my seat in terror "no it can't be, your meant to be dead"

Hadrian- "well I seem pretty alive don't I also it our little secret no one shall know is"

Hermione- I nod my head quickly "yes our little secret"

Hadrian- I turn to Dumbledore "fine I will do it"