Chapter 6 - meeting the camp mates

Hadrian- I get a shower and get dressed (the clothing and that up top) before going into Tom's room shouting know it will wake the rest up who are in other rooms "Wake up!".

Tom- I make up looking at Hadrian with a murderous glare until I notice it was him. I do a come here gesture and he comes over to me. I kiss him on the lips saying "my precious submissive I'm glad to have you and the others as my mates I'm so blessed with beautifulness surrounding me" I hear Hadrian giggle cutely kissing him on the cheek before letting him go "let's go"

Hadrian- I walk down leaving Tom's room so he can get dressed sitting with my mates so we can go out to camp and have breakfast also to meet the other camp mates. once Tom was done and ready also down we walk out of the door walking into the camp and sitting down eating breakfast.

Annabeth- "who's the new girl and the other guy's with her, there hot"

Percy- "he's a he also called Hadrian and there his mate so don't think about it Annabeth you already have you own dominate like I have mine, Okay?"

Annabeth- I nod my head pouting my lips "yeah okay"

Percy- I got up going over to Hadrian table but got a growl from all of his mate "it's okay guy I'm a submissive" they nod there head understanding I'm not a fret, I turn to Hadrian saying "want to come for a swim before we start out first training" he nods his head "okay let's go" I walk way him following me. once at the lake I go down until I only have my shorts on I turn to him only see he had his leggings on still "come on" I jump into the lake doing deep down sitting onto the ocean floor seeing if he can do it too.

Hadrian- he jump's him going down to sea floor level sitting on it "okay where playing this game Perseus wanna play the game" I jump into the water going down to the ocean floor too sitting right in front of him. I look at him smirking and him smirking backing. after a while/ after 13 minutes he swims back up to shore and I stay in for another 30

Percy- I swim back up going to the shore waiting for him but I don't see him come up after 30 more minute I start to panic but after a second he swims back up

Hadrian- I giggle "haha! I when you lasted for 13 minutes I lasted 43 minutes" I look up not just seeing Percy but everyone even the leaders of the camp and my mates all looking at me shocked. I raise my eye brow saying "what?"

Chiron- "you have just beaten Percy who's the son of Poseidon the God of sea"

Dionysus- I shack my head side ways saying "know one has ever beaten Percy before"

Percy- I look at him sadly running off to my cabin packing my things up

Hadrian- I get out of the lake magicing my self dry and have my clothes back on running after Percy. once I got there I ran inside of his cabin into his room seeing him packing his thinks up. "where do you think your going"

Percy- I jump turning around now with tears down my face "I'm leaving I'm no good here anymore"

Hadrian- I grab both of his arms " I may not know you much but please stay I don't want you to leave because of me even if I had beaten yeah I don't matter because your still Perseus Jackson the Son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon, Your Percy Jackson the greats and there will be never a Jackson anymore if you leave, so please stay, no one can replace you not even me, to please stay and I mean it"

Percy- I smile at him pulling him into a hug "thanks you, thanks you so much"

----

C.W.