Chapter 4

Hadrian- I wake up with a burn on my chest I look around to see I'm in a bedroom sleeping on Tom's chest. I look down on my chest to see I don't have a top on but lucky I wasn't fully naked lucky. when I look down I see a clock with roses and a skull and that tattoo (the one up top) on my chest. I shack Tom awake and once his eyes were open I say to him "Tom somethings happened I have a tattoo on my chest" I said in a baby like voice with tears down my face because of the pain that happened when the tattoo magically got onto my chest.

Tom- I wipe his tear off his face with my hand before looking down at his chest to see a tattoo on it "aww baby did it hurt" he nods his head and I hug him tightly until he stop crying. I pick him up taking him to his and my other mates bedroom. once there I shout "everybody up!" they all groan as they wake up and look at me with annoyance but then they look at Hadrian and there annoyance goes down. "Hadrian woke up with some type of tattoo on his chest but I don't know why"

Severus- I get down from my bed walking over to them "let my see" Tom turns Hadrian around for me to see. I look at Lucius with a knowing look before turning back to look at Tom saying "that's a accent tattoo that once only one person had it before "I point to the tattoo"that tattoo belonged to a man called Χρόνος or should I say Chrono's who is the lord of Time himself, Chrono's is a Greek God who has lived many, many year probably still alive and that tattoo there only runs in his family which means his Daughter Selene who is the goddess of the moon but also know as Hecate the goddess of magic but there is too say that she did end up having children but people though that was a myth but see to be true because Hadrian bares the tattoo of time"

Lucius- "which means Hadrian here could be a God, wait isn't there a came which is to do with a came of half blood or something like that"

Severus- "yes that's what it is called Luci" I smack him at the back of the head

Lucius- I put my hand on the back of my head "hay! what was that for"

Severus- "because you were being stupid also because I wanted to do" I then walked over to my wardrobe packing my thing "we better get ready we have to go to the camp

----

C.W.