Chapter 14

Nathan narration: I have to admit. I wasn’t one hundred percent sure he was actually going to call. In fact, I thought maybe there was a twenty five percent chance.

Luckily for me, he did call and wanted to see me for dinner. He offered to pick me up at 7.

-------

Nathan checked himself out in his full-length mirror. He wore jeans that shaped his body and outlined his ass. As a shirt, he wore a form fitting black long-sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

He was making sure his hair was in place when he heard his phone vibrating on the bedside table.

Text from Curls: Look out below **rose emoji**

Nathan smiled then headed over to the window and saw the black car waiting in front of his flat.

He took a deep breath then headed downstairs.

Thankfully, they’d be in a public place so he would have to control himself. He did not want to get in a situation like the alley the other night. A man is only so strong, he thought to himself.

There was no denying that they had serious chemistry between them.

Nathan sideways smiled when he saw Curls standing in front of the car waiting for him.

“Well aren’t you a proper gentleman.”

Jay smirked. “I aim to please.”

Nathan hated himself for thinking, god I hope so.

Jay opened the door for him.

As he crawled into the car, Jay could not help but check out his ass in those jeans.

Once Nathan was in, he closed the door and headed around to the other side.

Nathan tried to act casual even though his insides were going mental.

“Those jeans…I mean…wow.”

Nathan felt proud of himself. “My jeans…what do you mean?”

Jay scooted a bit closer to him. “I mean…wow.”

Nathan blushed. “Is your mind in the gutter James?”

“I am perfectly capable of controlling myself Mr. Sykes.”

Nathan nodded then locked eyes with Curls.

It was literally two seconds before they were locked in a passionate kiss.

Both of their hands were groping, caressing, squeezing anything they could.

Their tongues battled for domination as the kiss intensified.

Jay broke from the kiss and dove into his neck. “I’ve been going crazy thinking about you.”

Nathan closed his eyes and enjoyed having Curls whispering in his ear and running his hands all over his body. “The things I want to do to you…..fuck.”

Nathan pushed Jay back and straddled him.

“Oh fuck yeah.” Jay said massaging Nathan’s ass as their lips met again.

Jay moved his hands up Nathan’s sides to his neck and cupped his face. “I can’t keep my hands off of you.”

Nathan sucked on Jay’s bottom lip. “Then don’t.”

Jay pushed Nathan onto his back and crawled over him.

As they continued to kiss, Nathan could feel Jay’s pelvis pushing onto his crotch and it was driving him mad.

Before Nathan knew it, they were at Jay’s flat with Nathan’s back against the wall and Jay’s hands running up and down his body.

His lips explored everywhere from his shoulder to neck to lips.

Moments later, shirts were off, shoes were off…Jay was pushed onto the king size bed onto his back.

Nathan crawled over him and seductively kissed and bit his way down Jay’s chest.

Jay supported himself on his elbows watching with anticipation as Nathan made his way down towards his belly button.

His hard on was raging and he couldn’t wait to see what Nathan could do.

His entire body tingled as Nathan’s mouth began t kiss the tip of his cock. “Oh yeah.”

Nathan smiled and made sure to look up at Jay as he began sucking.

“Holy fuck…that is……oh god.”

Nathan took it in deeper.

“Shit.” He groaned then happened to see Nathan’s ass in the air with the jeans. “Turn around so I can see that ass.”

Nathan turned and stradded Jay and continued to suck on his cock.

Jay frantically pulled Nathan’s jeans down and took them off.

He pulled his briefs down and massaged the outside of his hole.

“Ohhhh Jay.”

“Mmm.” Jay moaned then began to flick his tongue over Nathan’s hole.

Nathan began picking up the pace of his sucking while Jay fingered his ass and licked it. Jay’s hand reached down and began to jerk his cock.

“Oh god keep going yesss.” Nathan begged. “I’m gonna cum Jay.”

Jay grunted. “Oh fuck me too.”

They both came hard.

Nathan narration:

Somehow we ended up here. No dinner…no date…going against everything I believed in. Everything that went against what it meant to start a new relationship. Well, a healthy one anyway.

He had his arm around me with my cheek resting on his chest.

We had just begun to catch our breath and come down from our high.

Don’t say anything and fuck it up Sykes, I thought to myself. Just keep your mouth shut.

Fooling around like this on the first date, was certainly NOT my intention. Was it his? Oh god, what if it was his all along. At least we hadn’t had full on sex. Why did I want to have full on sex…right now?

Asshole that I am with diarrhea of the mouth…I spoke first.

----------

“That was….amazing.”

“Yes it was.”

Nathan traced his chest with his fingertips. “I don’t normally do this on a first date.”

‘No worries.” Curls said then turned and kissed the side of Nate’s head.

What the hell was that? , Nathan thought to himself.

Nathan did not know what to say next. It was a bit awkward. To stay like this or not to stay like this, that was the questions.

Would he sleep over? Would he ever call again? Was this it?

“Hey, why don’t we get some food yeah?” Curls said then sat up and began to get dressed.

Nathan narration:

Well, that was abrupt, Nathan thought to himself. He followed Jay’s lead and began to get dressed.

We ended up at a local cafe and I must say the food was delicious.

The good news was, we talked and laughed as we had in the past. We did click on many levels, but would I survive the first date hook up curse?

That, my friends, remains to be seen.