⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 008; REBIRTH

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩
𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄    𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄   𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒.

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄    𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄   𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒

𝟬𝟬𝟴. ┊ ❝ 𝚁𝙴𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷 ❞
❪ say we kill them, so the mini
Mikaelson can come home ❫

CLARY sat with her legs prompted onto Malachai Parker's lap, as she sketched away in her sketchbook

CLARY sat with her legs prompted onto Malachai Parker's lap, as she sketched away in her sketchbook. The sound of opera music filled the compound as Klaus, ripped apart his canvases. Tossing them in anger and frustration to the floor. Angered with his long time friend being dead, his daughter being on the run, and now the wolves ruled his families city. Kai sat eating his grape flavored jam that Clary grabbed for him when she had gone down to the market earlier that week. He sat occasionally poking his best friend from time to time to make silly faces at her or to the Original vampire. Klaus grew annoyed with the boy after he used numerous dog puns to agitate the hybrid. That was until the hybrid threatened to rip his tongue out from his throat, Kai immediately quieted down.

Elijah Mikaelson walked into the study dodging a canvas that was flung across the room by none other then his brother. He looked towards his little sister who smiled up at his presence and then to the heretic who waved at him smiling widely. Elijah nodded to the two, then looked to his younger brother. "I suppose we shall call this your white period." Elijah spoke up.

"I'm missing a crucial colour in my palette." Klaus shook his head, looking through his paint brushes.

"The blood of your enemies, perhaps?" Kai chimed in. Clary kicked his thigh, receiving an 'ow' from the heretic.

"Precisely. It appears our sister's friend see's my side of things." Klaus nodded towards the man who sat with a wide smile plastered across his angelic features.

"He's an ex-sociopath, Nik." Clary retorted, as she continued her sketch. She reached over fixing Kai's jacket collar back in position. She lifted her fingers gently tilting his head, to match her sketch. He stuck his tongue out at her in return she rolled her eyes.