⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 010; ENEMY IN BOUND

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩
𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒.

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄    𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄   𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒

𝟬𝟭𝟬. ┊ ❝ 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 ❞
❪ I'm not sure what Yoda means... ❫

WE walked through the streets of New Orleans, filled with couples and families

WE walked through the streets of New Orleans, filled with couples and families. I loved the city, it was always so full of life. Not to mention the little booths and shops around the town. Throughout the centuries, everything has changed. Technology, housing, fashion, cities, etc. But New Orleans always remained constant. The people remained the same, even if there were vampires always roaming the city, it was my favourite place to be at; and it always will be.

I walked over to a jewelry booth. I looked at a specific pendant. I frowned tilting my head to the side. "Don't frown princess, someone could be falling in love with your smile." Kai's voice sang behind me.

"Mm. Like those guys over there?" I mused, looking over to the men who were watching us like hawks. Wolves. Kai snapped his neck towards the men, glaring at them, I smiled and shook my head. "It reminds me of Kol." I let the tips of my fingers hover over the snout of the fox. He looked down at me and smiled softly.

I wandered over to the art booth, looking at the various art pieces. Kai made his way back over to me, I kept my eyes locked on the beautiful paintings that sat in front of me. "Do you miss it?" He asked starring at one of the colourful paintings, of New Orleans.

"Miss what?" I furrowed my thick brows in confusion looking to the heretic.

"You know, the old days like centuries ago. Being a vampire? Travelling?" He asked genuinely curious.

This is why I loved talking to Kai, he was always so intrigued about the things we've done, and what I've seen. Granted he was locked up in a prison world for years but he was always interested in history. He loved hearing what really happened in history not what the books have to say. Someone who experienced it all. That's what our nights consisted of back in the prison world, before he died.