⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 019; FREAKY FRIDAY

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩
𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒.

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄   𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄   𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒

𝟬𝟭𝟵. ┊ ❝ 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝚈 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈 ❞
❪ we're the mikaelson's! open the door! ❫

 ┊ ❝ 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝚈 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈 ❞❪ we're the mikaelson's! open the door! ❫

"DONE! As per request. Ms. Angelica Barker, good cheek bones, and a tummy you can bounce a quarter off. She will be Rebekah's new host body. Alongside Veronica Holland, plump lips, silky hair, for Clara or Cami." Kol announced.

"My mother is a wily vindictive woman. Which is why I've got to ask something else of you. I need my mother's hourglass which is in the Lycee, with my mother." Kol explained to Marcel.

"So?" He asked.

"I haven't been back in a while. The only way she won't suspect me is if I bring back the thing I was sent to find." Kol further explained to Marcel.

"And that thing is?" Marcel tilted his head to the witch.

"The white oak stake."

"Are you out of your mind?" Marcel asked the witch in disbelief.

"Kaleb." Davina warned.

"It's the only way she's gonna trust me. She doesn't want to kill them. She just wants to make sure the weapon doesn't fall in the wrong hands." The group shook their heads in disbelief. "I swear, soon as she's gone, I'll give it right back to Klaus." Kol promised.

"Like hell you will. Deal's off." Marcel Denied.

"Kol." Klaus spoke up, Kai trailing behind him. "Whatever grudges you hold against me we are doing this for the good of our family. Do I have your word that you will honour that?" He asked his brother.

"You have my word, Nik. I swear on the fate of us all." Kol promised.

"I'll get the stake." Klaus nodded. Kai glared at Kol, who rolled his eyes at the love sick heretic. "Not now." Klaus muttered the two men.