⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 020; GONNA SET YOUR FLAG ON FIRE

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩
𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒.

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄   𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄   𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒

𝟬𝟮𝟬. ┊ ❝ 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚂𝙴𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝙶 𝙾𝙽 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴 ❞
❪ rebekah, and clarianna bloody
mikaelson. who the hell are you? ❫

"IT has been said that all love begins and ends with she who gave us life

"IT has been said that all love begins and ends with she who gave us life. A thousand years ago, my mother turned us into monsters. Yet still claimed to love her children, even as she vowed to destroy us. The noble Elijah, tormented by long-buried shameful secrets. Kol, the wily troublemaker out for no one but himself. Finn, the devoted acolyte. His love all too easily warped by our mother's sick hate. Fierce Rebekah willing to rush everything on the chance that she might one day find happiness. Loyal Clarianna, the one person in this family who would sacrifice her own life for her families happiness and longevity. And me, the bastard child my mother's greatest shame. Now, finally we have defeated her giving her the choice she never thought to give us to live on as one of the monsters she created." Klaus explained hopping out of the SUV. "Or suffer the slow agonizing death she so deserves." He shrugged with a wide grin.

"Uh, congratulations I guess." Camille sighed looking to Klaus. "But right now I'm a little more worried about Finn. Considering I stabbed him in the back."

"How many times has this family stabbed one another in the back? I've lost count of the amount of times I've stabbed someone in the back." Kai shrugged pulling out Cami's suitcases from the back of the Range Rover.

Cami sighed and looked to the heretic, "Metaphorically speaking or theoretically?" She questioned Kai.

Kai popped his head from behind the side of the car, "Literally." He nodded to the blonde, who stood wide eyed looking to the man.

Klaus rolled his eyes at the blue eyed hybrid. "Don't worry. He won't find you here." Klaus assured the blonde. "This is the safest place you could possibly be."