⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 016; TRAITOROUS BROTHER

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩
𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄    𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄   𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒.

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄    𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄   𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒

𝟬𝟭𝟲. ┊ ❝ 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 ❞
❪ i'd do it for him ❫

CLARY stood in the compound's library, sorting through her sketches

CLARY stood in the compound's library, sorting through her sketches. She smiled down at one that she had made for Elijah, she placed down on his desk. Hearing commotion beneath her, she furrowed her thick brows in confusion. Dropping her sheets onto the desk, she walked down the stairs. Marcel and Hayley shared looks of worry glancing to the witch. Seeing Klaus, Elijah, and Kai standing by the dinning table, with two guests who were shackled to the staircase.

Clary walked further into the room, smiling to her brother's then to Kai who wore a an excited smile. Her soft features turned into a glare at the sight of Finn and Kaleb. "Kidnapping?" Kaleb exclaimed. "That's a rather unpleasant way to begin a family reunion!"

"Wait until you see how we end it." Klaus smirked, Elijah who wore the same amusement.

"What are you three doing?" Clary asked, furrowing her brows to the two men being hung. Kaleb looked solemnly to his little sister, seeing the eye bags under her doe eyes. Guilt consumed the witch, knowing he hadn't been there for her, and was gallivanting off trying to kill their brother with her best friend. "Let him go. He's just a witch." Clary sighed, nodding to Kaleb.

"You've met him?" Elijah asked in confusion.

Clary furrowed her brows and nodded. "Uh, Yeah. Kai and I. His name is Kaleb Westphall. He's a lone witch, nothing more." Clary explained. "Why is he here?" She questioned.

"Well," Klaus smiled widely like the cheshire cat, to which Kaleb looked down in guilt. Kai smirked towards the witch. "It seems, Kaleb has a little secret, don't you mate?" Klaus raised his brow.

Clary scrunched up her nose in confusion. "Nik--" She began.

"Looks, like mommy dearest didn't only bring back Finn, angel." Kai piped up, walking over to Kaleb, flicking his forehead. Kaleb rolled his eyes at the heretic's childish manners.