CHAPTER 1

Jimin's POV

Today is another boring day of school. I walked towards my locker and took out my books. When I was about to close the locker. I saw my one and only true love, Jeon Jungkook. I look at him from afar distance. There is no way he would like me a popular guy like him with a normal guy me is not possible. Heck, maybe he is homophobic. I dont know. I started to walk to class or maybe run since I was nervous Jungkook would see how ugly I am. I went to the bathroom just to check my appearance before going to class. My glasses are so big. Eww...

After finally after saying bad things about myself walk to class

After finally after saying bad things about myself walk to class. It is now History class. My favourite subject. I walked to my seat and waited for the teacher to enter. I heared the door open. I was expecting the teacher but It was Jungkook. I just seat silently but he was walking up to me and sat at the seat beside. Why that seat?!. I would be lying if I said I wasnt nervous as hell because I am definitely am. I just looked away and pretend to be busy so that he wouldnt talk to me. When the teacher entered the class, I thanked god that Jungkook didnt talk to me just stared at me. Which is weird?..The teacher started to teach about the Han dynasty. This is one of my favourite topics in history class. I was writing notes. I was so focus then suddenly I started thinking what if Jungkook liked me? Then my eyesight turned black.

I opened my eyes and saw a diffrent world, place? I wasnt at the class anymore. I was lying on the ground. I stand up and saw a beautiful and colourful world which does not seem like Im on earth now. I shook my head and look again. It was still there am I dead? What has happen I look around and saw a beautiful scenery.

 It was still there am I dead? What has happen I look around and saw a beautiful scenery

I was confused where was I?. I walked around and heard a noise from behind me. It was a tall brown head boy with dog ears?. He looks at me weird.

"I have never seen you here before are you new here?" He asked me

"I have never seen you here before are you new here?" He asked me. "No, I am not. I was transported here suddenly I didnt know what happened." I asnwered. "Oh I know someone who can help you! Btw my name is Kim Taehyung, call me Tae." He said. " Im Park Jimin, call me Jimin. Really?! Who can help me?" I asked. "Its our king, the ruler of this kingdom. His name is King Jeon." He said. "Can you take me to him?" I asked. "Im sorry but I dont know the location of the palace but I can take you to my friend. He knows the way to the palace and around the kingdom." He said. "Thats such a relief, thank you!" I said. "Youre welcome, I will make sure I take good care of you" he said while smiling widely.

TIME SKIP

We were walking east then I saw a cute cottage. Tae offered me to sleep at his house since its about to turn dark and I seem so tired. Plus his friend was living there with him and he said we would probably walk tommorow morning. We went into the cottage. It was warm and caring feeling in there. I saw a blue haired boy sleeping on the couch. "Min Yoongi! We need your help!" Tae shouted. Then the boy waked up of suprised. "Yah! Dont wake me up like that or not you will die in the worst way possible!" Yoongi shouted. "This is Jimin, he needs to see the king to get back to his real world." Tae said. "I would help but you need to do something for me in return." Yoongi said to me. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. "Do my laundry for today, then tommorow we will get a move on." He answered. "What?! You didnt do the laundry. Are you kidding me?!" Taehyung started to scold Yoongi while I went to the laundy room which Tae directed me to and saw huge mountains of clothing.

"This is gonna be a long day."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N:
I am done with chapter 1. I know I have been publishing and finishing so many books. It like Im addicted ( ⊙ □ ⊙ ).

 It like Im addicted ( ⊙ □ ⊙ )