EPILOGUE

Jimin's POV

Its been a week since me and Jungkook started dating. Jungkook decided to introduce me too his group of friends. We went to a cafe and saw a group of boys at the end of the cafe. Jungkook and I walked to them and they looked at me. I was shocked they look like Tae, Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin. Jungkook said something "Guys, this is Jimin. My boyfriend.". "Jimin these are-" before he managed to say their names I cut him off. "Yoongi, Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon, right?". They look at me in shock. "Wait how do you know our names? Did you stalk us or something." Tae said. I just giggled and said "Nothing.".

Its time for us to order Jungkook said he wanted to suprise me with a dessert so I let him choose for me. The food came and Jungkook gave me a vanilla parfait. It looks so good but Im on a diet.

 It looks so good but Im on a diet

"Ohno Jungkook..., I told you to get something healthy for me. Im on a diet, Kookie." I said to him. "You dont have to diet, youre perfect." He said. I started to talk alot about how if I dont diet that he wont love anymore. But the shutted me up by shoving a spoonful of parfait in my mouth. My mouth was now full. "You dont have to diet, baby. I love you just the way you are." He said. I started to blush. Then I heard cheering of awws from Jungkook's friends.

It's like youre throwing around my heart Jeon Jungkook.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N:
So thats the end of another book. I want to write a new book but I still need to find a mv to refrence. It was a very short story compare to my other books. Mianhae... I didnt put Jhope. I didnt know what character should I put him as ( T ○T)

 I didnt know what character should I put him as ( T ○T)

Wow! Another book done. Im a super author maybe?
I_Kookie you think?