CHAPTER 2

Jimin's POV

Finally after all my hardwork, I get to sleep. At 6 am in the morning, Yoongi shook me up. "No, 10 more minutes." I said. "Hell no youre going to get up or not Im leaving without you." He said. I quickly got up and off the bed. "Sheesh, do you mind? I sleep at 2 am in the morning because of the laundry I have to do" I said. "Do I look like I care? Its your job anyways." He said harshly. I just sighed depressingly. I ask Taehyung where the bathroom is to freshen up. I have to be honest eventhough Yoongi seems like an arrogant person he is actually very nice. He even lend me his clothes so that I look great when I meet the King. I wore a nice denim jacket, black shirt, pants and shoes.

All three of us headed out of the cottage and went towards the west

All three of us headed out of the cottage and went towards the west. "Its going to be quite a long walk, so I hope youre prepeared." Yoongi said. We were walking and we were going true a candy forest? Yoongi said it is the fastest way to arrive to the castle. Suddenly we heard rustling in the bushes. Now I just realized Yoongi never said it is not the safest way. A blue wolf jumped out of the bush. I was terrified It was so big. It was looking at us like hungry prey.

 It was looking at us like hungry prey

I was scared as hell. It started to jump on us and I closed my eyes. Then I heard a gunshot. I opened my eyes and saw the wolf was dead. I look to the left and saw a boy in his teenage years. He was holding a shotgun. He had black hair that faided to purple. "OMG! Are you guys okay?" He asked. "Yea were okay, thanks for saving us. My name Jimin and this is Yoongi and Taehyung." I said. "Hello, Im Sang in. Where are you guys heading? not many people come to the woods. Its quite dangerous because of the wolves here." He said. "Were heading to the palace. But we need to get there fast." I said. "Oh! Actually theres a short cut that I can show you guys. Follow me." He said.

We followed Sang In but before we go to the short cut. Sang In asked us if we can stop by his house on the way. Ofcourse we agreed after what he did for us. We saw a nice small cabin. When we got nearer there was a girlish scream. Sang in opened the door and saw many basketball thrown out of nowhere. In the middle of the cabin there is a girl getting hit by all the balls. That explains the screams. "Jiyoo!" Sang in said as he gets in the cabin and dragged the girl out of the cabin while not letting any of the balls hit her.

"Who are these people, honey?" Jiyoo asked Sang In. "These are some visitors, they need to go to the palace." Sang In said. "Well Im sorry that you cant come in. The balls wont stop until we catch them all, it is all because of those little witches." Jiyoo said. "I can help" I heard Tae said. Tae transforms into a dog and caught every single bowl that were thrown. "All done." Taehyung said. "Oh, thank you so much. Please come in I will make some tea." Jiyoo said while smiling and went to the kitchen. "Is that your girlfriend?" I asked Sang In. "No, she is actually my wife." Sang In said. "Youre wife? Wow! You look so young to be married." I said. "I know, Im only 18 but me and Jiyoo insisted on marrying early." He said.

Then Jiyoo came with the tea. It is green tea, it will help you gain energy much like coffee just more healthier. Jiyoo puts the cup on the table and she went back to the kitchen. After drinking the tea, we decide to go now. We bid goodbye to Jiyoon as Sang in shows us the short cut. We must walk through a tunnel to get to the palace Sang In said. We said goodbye to Sang In and thanks him before we go.

We weng through the tunnel, It wasnt a long walk as we arrived at the end of the tunnel. I was expecting to see a palace but nothing. Atfirst I was confused but then I saw a ladder that is attach to a big cloud?. I pointed at the cloud and said "Is it up there?". "Yeah it is." Yoongi said.

"Guess were almost there."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N:
Well I noticed that sometimes I finish books really fast like just in a day.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●A/N:Well I noticed that sometimes I finish books really fast like just in a day

I_Kookie Im really fast arent I? ;)