CHAPTER 3

Jimin's POV

I climbed up the ladder till I finally reached the top then I look down and saw Tae and Yoongi waasnt there and I started to panic. Then I saw a hot air balloon coming towards me and it was Tae and Yoongi?!. "What you guys just rode a hot air balloon while I had to climb up the ladder! Are you fucking kidding me?!" I exclaimed. "Sheesh, were sorry we wanted you to join but you already climb up the ladder." Tae said. "Plus I wanted to have some time alone with Tae." Yoongi snickered at me.

I just ignored it as we walk to the palace. At the front of the gate, there was a guard guarding the gate. "What is you business doing here?" The guard asked. "Were here to see the king, Namjoon." Yoongi said. "Oh didnt see you there, Yoongi! Ofcourse you can see the king. But he is out for a while so I'll ask Seokjin to take you to the waiting room." Namjoon said. He went inside to get Seokjin. A few minutes later, he came back with a very handsome man. Thats probably Seokjin. "Oh youre here to see the king, let me bring you to his office first." Seokjin said. He went inside as we followed him.

We arrived in a room which has a table in the middle of the room. Seokjin told us to go sit down while he makes us some coffee. We waited for awhile, then the door opened I thought it was Seokjin but came in a teapot and cups floating to the table. I was shocked to say the least but Tae and Yoongi seems fine. I was confused as hell what had just happen. They said most of the things in this world is not normal. I was so fascinated by it. I wish we had this in my world then I wont have get out of bed to get coffee.

The teapot started to pour us coffee. I was just staring at it in admiration. Once again I heard the door open but I didnt bother to look. The I heard someone saying "Oh, sorry for making you guys wait. I was busy.". That voice seems familiar I looked at the door and saw JEON JUNGKOOK!!!. He is the king of this kingdom. He looks so handsome and very royalty looking. He was wearing a royal outfit which really fits him.

"Oh Jimin! Are you the one who wants to see me? Its such an honour!" Jungkook said

"Oh Jimin! Are you the one who wants to see me? Its such an honour!" Jungkook said. "Wait you know me?" I asked him. How does he knows me. "Ofcourse I know you silly. Youre the love of my life." He said smiling. "Love of your life?" I asked. "Yea the love of my life. Your so cute I could kiss you." He said. After he said that I was blushing madly. He chuckled and said " Yoongi, Tae can you please leave me and Jimin alone. I want to talk about something with him. Privately.". "As you wish your highness." Both of them said as the leave me and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook came near me and sat beside me. "So Jimin what are you doing here wanting to meet me?" He asked. "I need to go back to my real world, I cant stay here." I answered. "Why Jimin? Dont you want to stay with me? I can give you all the love that you can ever desire. Please Jimin stay with me." He said. I was intrigued from what he said but I have to decline. "Im sorry, Jungkook but I have to leave. I love the other Jungkook. I need to stay with him. To me he is everything. Jungkook stayed silent before he sighed and said "Okay then, but before you leave me please give me a kiss.". "If you say so." I replied. He started getting closer to me and kissed me on the lips. It felt great and I closed my eyes. I broke off the kiss and opened my eyes and saw I was back.

I look around the classroom and saw no one there. So quickly clean up my stuff and about to leave. Then I see a note that wrote
Meet me at the cherry blossom tree behind the school at 5 pm.
Who gave me this note? But I decided to just go then I look at my watch and its already 4:55pm. I quickly sprinted out of the classroom and went to the cherry tree behind school. I saw there was a boy standing there but his backside was facing me. "Hello, are you the one that wanted to see me?" I asked. He turned around and it was Jungkook. I was speechless before he said " I like you Park Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?".

I felt like I was floating in the sky. It was unbelievable.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N:
So thats Chapter 3 there will be an epilogue like always. Im sorry if this chapter is a bit crappy. Im have fever but I still wanted to update.

 Im have fever but I still wanted to update

Me when someone insults Jikook. (^ - ^)