Chapter 4: Show Time!

Rainbow's POV:

The next day we all flew off to Canterlot for our show. Surprise was still a little bit tense after being scared like that. "Slowpoke, it was just a story." I said. "Besides, you were the one who made it up." Misty retorted. I nudged her, "what? I was just being honest!" she exclaimed. "Leave her alone, Daisy!" I yelled "can't you see she doesn't wanna talk about it? BTW, you kinda sound like my friend Applejack." I told Twilight and gang to come to the show, I saw them down in the stadium. I flew down towards them, "hey guys." I said. "Good to see you again Rainbow," said Rarity. "I haven't seen you in like ages, Dashie!" Pinkie exclaimed, hugging me tightly. "Good to see you Pinkie," I squeaked "Can't.. Breathe.." "Whoops, sorry Dashie." Pinkie apologized. Soarin flew over to us, "c'mon Rainbow, show's about to start." he said. "Coming," I said "see you guys later!" I flew off backstage to get dressed, I quickly rushed back out to get into formation. I was next to Surprise. "So hyped!" she squealed "let's make this the best performance ever!" We all heard the announcer "mares and gentlecolts, are you ready to be awed and amazed?" "Yeah!!" the audience cheered. "This is our cue." Spitfire said. "I present to you, the Wonderbolts!!" he exclaimed. We flew from backstage out into the clear, blue sky. Flying with the Wonderbolts is like riding a roller coaster, we flew high into the sky, then let ourselves drop down backwards. We raced alongside the crowd, blowing a great gust of wind towards them. "Dash is doing so awesome." Fluttershy said "she started hooting and hollering. "Now somepony's hyped." said AJ. "She's simply doing splendid darlings." said Rarity. "R-A-I-N-B-O-W D-A-S-H, who is she? The best Wonderbolt ever!!" Pinkie cheered. The performance soon came to an end, we all flew backstage "that was amazing guys. All that hard work paid off." said Spitfire. "You did awesome Rainbow!" Soarin exclaimed, he hugged. My face lit up, "th-thanks, Soarin." I said nervously. "Ooohh." the other Bolts chimmied in. I quickly rushed out the door (my face still red) and went to go find my friends. "Excellent job, Rainbow," Twilight said. "Thanks Twi." I said, Soarin flew past us "see you later, Dashie." he said, flying off. My face turned red once again. "Ooohh, I see what's happening here!" said Pinkie, giddly. Twilight chuckled "do you like Soarin, Rainbow?" Fluttershy asked. "N-no.." I said, blushing. "We've known you for too long sugarcube, we all know that ain't the truth." said AJ. "Mmhmm." said Rarity. "Okay, okay, you got me, and yes I do like Soarin." I admitted "do I blush that easily?" "Yes you do," said Pinkie "I should totally write a fanfic about this you guys! What do you people think?" "Pinkie, quit breaking the fourth wall!" I exclaimed.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter! Soarindash is the best ship, they just make a cute couple don't'cha think? (The ultimate OTP) New updates coming soon, signing off for now

Starlight Story

Some fan art ;)

Some fan art ;)

(Random skit made by me)

Soarin: M'lady, may I have this dance? *Kisses hoof

Rainbow: Um sure, why not? *Blushes

Fluttershy: Awee, so cute!

AJ: Oookay, movin' on now

Twilight: Never expected this to happen..

Rarity: Oh my Celestia! *Faints

Pinkie: OTP for life!!

Spike: What?