Chapter 9: The Gala Pt 2

Rainbow's POV:

The rest of the gala was awesome! Pinkie Pie and I had an epic dance off, she won though, (dang that girl's got moves!) Soarin led me outside to the garden, and we slow danced (again) under the moon and stars. "Y'know you'll always be my Dashie, right?" he asked. "Right, and you'll always be my Soarin, right?" I asked. "Right.." his voice trailed off. I soon felt his lips press against mine, I settled in for a long, lasting kiss.

Pinkie's POV:

"I have never s-seen so much cuteness in all m-my life." I gushed. "I know r-right?" Surprise gushed "Soarindash is the u-ultimate OTP. I think have "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" vibes." "My f-fourth wall breaking buddy, come g-give me a hug!" I cried. We both we're hugging each other bawling our eyes out. "Seriously?" AJ asked. "How would you react?!" We both yelled at her. "Sheesh, sorry." AJ said, backing away.

Soarin's POV:

The gala started to come to an end, it also started to rain. "Rainbow, you ready to head home?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go." she said. I picked her up bridal style, and headed off towards her house. The wind was picking, but I managed to fly through it. We made it back to Rainbow's house, both of us soaking wet. "I'll be right back, Soar." she said. "Ok." She came back down a few minutes later in a purple robe. "The storm's starting to get worse.." she started "you can stay here if you want to.." Blush grew across her face, I hesitated for a moment, then said "sure Dashie, I'll stay with you." She went and got a blanket and flew onto the couch, I joined her. We wrapped ourselves into it "goodnight, Soar." "Goodnight, Dashie." We fell asleep in each others arms, it couldn't get anymore better than this.

A/N: Dang it ninjas, stop cutting your onions already! Sorry for such a short chappie guys, the next one will be a bit longer. This is pure shipping fuel, hope guys enjoyed this one. New updates coming soon, but before I sign off...

SOARINDASH FAN-ART!!

So cuuttee!! #TheShippingIntesifies

*Boop

One more

One more..

A song requested by Pinkie and Surprise...

Now I'm done..

Starlight Story