Chapter 11: Confrontation

Soarin's POV:

I found myself surrounded by darkness, voices were mumbling all around me. I couldn't quite make them out, but I felt a bright light shining in my face. I slowly opened my eyes, and was blinded by it. "Oh thank goodness, he's wakin' up!" a southern voice said. "Yep! He definitely is!" a super high voice shrieked. I sat up, then I realized I was in Ponyville Hospital! "Bro, you ok?" Flash asked. I groaned "yea.. my head still hurts.." "I was not to far from the fight scene, all I saw was you fighting off another pegasus, and Rainbow got kidnapped!" Twilight explained. "Here Soarin, I found this lying in the grass." Fluttershy said, giving me Dashie's ring. All my thoughts came back again, "I gotta go." I said, climbing out of bed. "But Soarin, you need to rest up!" Rarity exclaimed. "I can't now, especially now that Rainbow is in serious trouble." I said "Zephyr Breeze.. you are so dead!" "Wait, did you say Zephyr Breeze?" Fluttershy asked. "Yes I did, I'm going to confront him, what about him?" Fluttershy faced-hoofed "Celestia, why am I related to him?" "Soarin, listen. About Zephyr.." she started. "Yeah? Keep going." I said. "Um.. he's actually my.." she sighed "younger brother..." My face went blank "what?!" "Yes, he's my brother.." she said again. How could she be related to that jerk?! I sighed "Fluttershy, can you help me go find them?" I asked. "Yes Soarin, I will help you. By the way, Zephyr needs a really good flank-whopping!" she exclaimed. We all just stared at her "Eewhoa!" Big Mac gasped. "Never expected that one." said Cheese. "What?" she said "I'm being assertive now!" "Now Flutters, you be safe out there." Big Mac said, holding her hooves in his. "I will." she said. "And you mister," he said, sternly "you take care of my waifu!" A/N: XDDD "You can can count on me!" I said, proudly. "Come on Soarin, I'll show you the way!" Flutters exclaimed. "Bestest of luck to you!" Fancy exclaimed. "Take care!" said Caramel. We left the hospital, and flew off to save Rainbow.

Rainbow's POV:

I woke up in some dark room, but not to dark because there was a small window in the corner. I was lying on a small bed, my head was still throbbing, I groaned. Somepony was sitting next to me, Zephyr Breeze. "Gah!" I screamed in shock, got into a self defense pose. "Get away from me Zephyr!" "Now, now Rainbow. I only stayed by you till you regained consciousness." he said. "I'd rather die than be stuck down here with you!" I exclaimed. "Rainbow, do you love me?" he asked. A/N: She was just kidnapped, why would you ask her that? I looked him blankly, "What the heck, man?!" I exclaimed "No! Just no!" "Maybe a kiss will change your mind.." he leaned in closer to me. "Nope.." I said and bucked him in the face. His eye started to swell up. "Ow.." he winced "I'll give you some time to think about it.." He left , I hoped back onto the bed, and buried my face into my hooves."Soarin, where are you?"

Soarin's POV:

Fluttershy and I were trying to get inside the house. "Front door's locked.." She came from around the back "so's the back.." I looked up at the roof, and got an idea. "Fluttershy, are you ready for this?" "Ready for what?" she asked. "Follow me." I said. We both flew up the roof, "we're going to side down the chimney." "Oh, I don't know Soarin.." she said. "Hey, don't worry. We're in this together! Besides, Dashie needs our help, so are you ready?" he asked. "Yes I'm ready, do it for Rainbow!" she exclaimed. A/N: Outsiders reference! She hopped on the chimney ledge, and flew on down. "FREEDOM!!" she whisper-shouted. I jumped in after her. We landed in the living room, and shook the chimney flakes off us. "I think Dash is downstairs in the basement." she said "I can feel it." "Ok, let's go." I said. We both tipped toed downstairs, it was super dark. I turned on a light, and saw a room in the very back. I turned the handle, and saw Dashie sitting on the bed crying. "Rainbow?" I called "S-Soarin?" she answered. She flew off the bed and hugged me "I'm so glad you're ok!" "I'm glad you're ok, Dashie." "How did you find me?" she asked. "With the help of Fluttershy." he replied "she was determined to come help find you." "Huh, thanks Flutters." "You're welcome, Rainbow." she said. "Quick, we need to get out of here!" Soarin said. We quietly dashed up the stairs, and out the door. "Not another step!" a voice yelled. "Oh Celestia, no!!" I exclaimed. He flew after us, we picked up speed. We kept on running through the darkness of Cloudsdale, Zephyr was still gaining on us. "You guys go on, I'll handle my brother." Fluttershy said. "Fluttershy are you sure?" Rainbow asked. "Yes, I'm sure." Dashie and I flew off.

Fluttershy's POV:

"I can do this, I can do this!" I muttered to myself. "Alright, Zephyr." I said "you need to stop!" I faced him and gave him The Stare, he froze. "The power of The Stare compels you!!" I yelled. "Sis, please stop!" he said, trying to look away. "No Zephyr, you were my only best friend when we're younger, till I met Rainbow Dash, now you've changed! I mean kidnapping! Seriously, I can't believe you! You're going to have a heavy burden upon you, Zephyr, because you are going to court!" "No sis, please.." he begged. "No mercy, Zephyr!" I exclaimed A/N: Dang, Flutters.. "You.. are.. going.. to.. court."

A/N: This was a very interesting little chappie, anyway you people enjoyed it! New chappies coming soon, signing off for now...

Starlight Story