Prolouge.

Dick's P.O.V.

"And let the souls swap the bodies of the heroes before me for a week." Klarion chanted from outside of the circle Jason and I were stuck in, "Let them not tell anyone for fear of being permanently stuck as each other."
I felt a tug and a feeling of nausea overtook me. Then as quickly as it came it was gone.
"Have a good week boys." Klarion said and disappeared.
I picked myself up from where I was lying on the floor and crawled over to Jason.
"You okay?" I asked.
"No." He replied and I looked over to him.
No, not him, me.
"What the fuck?" He said.
Then Klarion's words came back to me, "No." I moaned.
"What? What have you figured out?" Jason asked.
"The spell? This is stuck with us for a week." I groaned, "I'm going to die."
"Don't you dare." Jason said, "I'm stuck like this as well so you can suck it up. It's just a week, how hard can it be?"
"But it's the week." I said.
You mean?"
"The week of my performance and your shooting lessons, the one's they've been waiting for, for forever."
"Shit." Jason cursed.
"Stop swearing with my mouth." I said, "People know I don't swear."
"So?" He asked.
"If anyone figures this out we'll be stuck like this for the rest of our lives." I said and his face slackened.
"This is going to be a long week." Jason groaned."Tell me about it." I groaned back.