Wednesday.

Wally's P.O.V.

"Good morning team misfit." Jason said as he came into the lounge where the rest of the team and I were waiting, "Who's ready for a day like no other?"
"Why is this day like no other?" I asked.
"Because today you're going on a mission, and you're leading." He said, giving me a smirk as he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and chucked it in the bin, repeating with all of his pockets.
"What makes you say that?" Artemis asked, "Baywatch here can barely get his feet to do what he tells them."
"Team report to mission room, Nightwing will not be joining you this mission." Batman's voice came through the speakers and Jason gave me a grin.
"See you around Kid Idiot," He smirked and left the room.
"We will continue our discussion later," Aqualad said, "Now; we have a mission to attend to."

Dick's P.O.V.

I had already looked at the mission plan this morning; Wally was leading them in a fight against Captain Cold whilst Barry was off-world. I walked back into Jason's room to see him sitting on the bed, cleaning his weapons.
"I have some common criminals lined up out back when you're ready." I said as I entered.
"How many?" He asked, now sorting through his guns for whichever one he wanted to use.
"Six, two for each day." I replied.
"Good," He said, "I could do with some good bloodshed."
He picked up his chosen gun and we left to head out the back of the training room, "Just because I'm helping you doesn't mean I'm okay with this." I pointed out as he opened up the doors to see the six criminals I had brought in this morning.
"I know, but man would you enjoy it." He breathed in the scent of their fear on the air.
"No, I'm certain I wouldn't." I replied as I closed the door behind me, "Have fun."
I stood back as Jason walked up to the one furthest away from me, said a few words and shot him. The sound of a gun still made me flinch slightly, I could still remember how they felt in my hand, and I hated it. He repeated this process on all six and I heard a gasp from behind me.
Both Jason and I turned to see Barbra and Wally standing in the doorway.
"Babs-" I began.
"You made him do this, didn't you?!" She screamed at me, "You made him kill these people!"
"Barbra-" Jason tried.
"You shut up as well." She turned to him, tears in her eyes, "I thought I could trust you Dick. I thought you weren't like him but then you come in smoking and now you're killing people. I believed you when you said you stood for the greater good, but now you’re like him. An outlaw, my enemy."
"Barbra, please..." I said but she stormed off, and though the door where Wally was still standing, "Wally."
He ignored me and went over to Dick, "I don't understand you anymore. These past few day's you've been acting so strange. So much like..." He paused as he looked at me, "Almost like Jason."
"I don't know what you talking about." He laughed nervously, "We're nothing alike."
"True," I added in, "If I were really Dick don't you think I would have told you? I mean, you guys seem pretty close sometimes, like really, really close."
"What...No...I...." He turned bright red before he managed to compose his sentence, "I'm straight, 100% straight."
"But am I?" Jason joined in.
"I'm just going to-" And he flashed off.
As soon as he was gone I let the tears fall from my face and Jason came over to me, "Dickie-bird...â€
"Leave me alone." I whispered.
"What, so you can take this out on yourself like you normally do?" Jason said.
"What?" I asked, looking over to him.
"I've been in your body for two days now," He said, "And I've noticed a few scars which aren't from when you get captured."
"I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to play it off.
"How long Dick?" He asked, putting an arm around me and I leaned into him.
"It started after I got the team killed." I admitted, "But I haven't done it for years now."
"And now?" He asked.
"I just lost my girlfriend, my best friend and I might be stuck in this body for the rest of my life." I said, "I think I'm allowed to feel this way."
"Do you know what you can do to help yourself instead?" He grinned.
"No."
"Try to teach me that routine again, and have a go on the bars yourself." He said, "What'd you say?"
I nodded and we went into the training room, the bodies could wait until later. For now, I just had to focus on anything other then what I was feeling.