Tuesday.

Wally P.O.V.

"No, how many times Jay, you are not carrying guns around."
"I normally do."
I couldn't help but hear Dick and Jason arguing in Jason's room and stopped to listen.
"No, first you try to give me lung cancer, you almost break my face, now you want to carry around weapons. Do you know what Barbra would say?" That must be Dick speaking.
"What you're girlfriend, who you forgot to mention you were going out with on a date tonight. What am I supposed to do?" And that must be Jason.
"Look, I know you're not used to the attention I get from the girls." Dick said, "But you'll get used to it. Just don't mess it up okay?"
"And don't you mess up my reputation; I had to die for it." Jason bit back.
"You won't let me forget." Dick groaned.
"What, like you want to forget about that Talon time?" Jason teased.
"I don't want to talk about it." Dick growled.
"You can tell me Dick, I'm here for you." Jason said.
"Get lost." And the door opened up to show me an angry looking Jason, "What are you doing here Wally?"
"I heard Dick talking about his time as a Talon." I lied, "I know how touchy he can get."
"Don't worry about it." And Jason ruffled my hair!
"What did you put in there, a bomb?" I asked as I went through my hair.
"Nothing." Jason pouted then walked off.
"Dick, you okay?" I asked into the room.
"Fine." He bit and walked off after Jason.
I closed their door and then left back to the lounge where the Team were.
"Hey guys." I said as I sat down with them, "Have you noticed anything strange about Jason and Dick?"
"Give us a break," Conner growled, "We just got back from dealing with Klarion. He said that someone here is cursed and we need to find out who."
"Well then, who do you think it is?" I asked, forgetting about the Jason and Dick problem.
"We do not know." Aqualad replied, "But he said we had until the end of the week to find out."

Dick's P.O.V

I needed a break. Especially after what I just overheard. Klarion really wasn't giving us a break. I went down to the kitchen, hit the panel that only emitted those of age and descended down, I may have had to hack it first to get Jason in but hey, I just needed a drink. I wasn't going to get drunk but, just a bottle of Vodka, then I knew I'd be safe.
I sat down and opened one up just the system announced Permission granted Richard Grayson.
I looked up from my swig to see Jason coming down the steps, misjudging my short leg stride as I had misjudged his long one. He looked at me then at the bottle of Vodka in my hand.
"Pass me a bottle." He said and I slid one over to him.
"Did you hear what Klarion's told the team?" I slurred.
Slurred? How much had I had? Just quarter bottle, I was fine.
"No, I'm here because I don't know any dating skills." Jason replied as he took a long mouthful, "And my head is pounding from my lack of smoking."
"It's good for you." I replied after another couple of mouthfuls.
My head was spinning already; maybe I had his ability to hold alcohol, which meant. I gave a look at the now empty bottle; I was probably drunk off my head.
"Jay." I said as I sick feeling came into my stomach, "I look hot." I giggled.
"Dick, you okay?" His voice not slurred at all, yep he had my ability to hold alcohol, and I had his lack of it.
"Look, a Unicorn." I pointed at him and burst out laughing.
"Dick, I'm not a unicorn." Jason pointed out as he finished his bottle and a look of understanding passed his face, "We swapped our skills of holding alcohol. You're drunk."
"No-I'm-not." I replied, "I'm-a-precious-baby-bird."
Then the sick feeling rose to my throat and I was violently sick, all over my true body.
"Sor-"Another wave of sickness.
Permission granted Wallace West. Then his footsteps stopped, "Here we go again then."
"Huh? Wally-my-brooooooo" I got out and went to walk over to him but fell over my feet and face planted the ground, "Oh,-I-love-you-too-my-heavy-rock-friend."

Jason's P.O.V.

I looked at Dick who was now making out with the floor; I still can't believe he had thrown up over me. "Aren't you going to help him tonight, you don't usually let a grudge get in your way." Kid Flash asked.
"Yeah, right." I murmured and picked Dick up.
"Nooo, she can't break up with me, not yet." He moaned towards the floor.
I helped him over to the bin where he was sick again.
"Remember last time? My god, you were covered it was hilarious." Wally was laughing.
"Pardon?" I asked. Last time?
"I still have the pictures hang on." He fished in his pocket and came over with his phone, "Here's you before he was drunk." Dick was sitting at the bar, clean in his new jacket and suit, "Here's the first minute." He swiped to show an image of sick all over Grayson's new suit," Here's an hour after, "Grayson was rubbing my back as I threw up in a bin, still covered in my sick, "Two hours." Grayson was cleaning me and himself up, "And afterwards," Grayson was sitting on my bed where I was laying and next to him was a glass of water and some plain biscuits, the ones I assumed Alfred always left me, "And he can never remember. So he just does it again and again. I swear, his comments are funnier every time."
I looked over at Dick who was still throwing up in the bin and went over; rubbing his back in what I assumed was a comforting way.
"I'm the fairy of the bin!" Dick sang as he heaved up yet again.
About a half hour later he was finished and sleeping with his head in the bin. I had left Aqualad with him for a moment whilst I cleaned up; thankfully he was around because Wally was adamant that he wasn't helping 'A scumbag like him'. When I got back I thanked Aqualad and carried Dick up to my room. I cleaned him up, changing him into more comfortable clothes and carefully laid him in the bed. Then I brought up a large bottle of water and a few of the plain biscuits. I smiled down at him, hopefully he would sleep it off, I normally did so I didn't see why he shouldn't. I think there are many things I don't actually know about my brother.