Thursday.

Jason's P.O.V.

Dick and I had stayed up the majority of the night in the cell with Klarion, discussing plans.
"Right, so I say I've been cured of my aggression by Klarion, you take my shooting lesson and then we act as if nothing happened?" I concluded at 1am in the morning.
"No, we apologize to KF; Barbra is not going to let you near her, nor me." A look of sorrow passed his face as he said that, "Then we have to give him a reason to believe we are each other. You think of something you do and I'll think of something I'll do."
"Right." I said and we both settled into silence as we thought.
My knees began to move of my own accord as we sat and Dick began to fiddle with the guns that were strapped to his leg, Klarion was right, we were picking up on each other's habits.
"I spend my free hours with Wally beating him in fights." Dick said.
"And how am I meant to fight with a broken arm?" I pointed out.
We settled back into silence.
"I prank Artemis when I'm bored." Dick said and I perked up so he continued, "I paint her room pink, dye all of her clothes pink and adjust the strings on her practice bows so that her shot is off."
"Okay, that's me sorted for bonding time with Wally." I said, "Now you for making them dislike you as much as they dislike me normally."
Silence fell over us again, then a thought hit me, "You could change Fish's room around, change it from his aquarium to... something else."
"Like, a normal room?" Dick asked.
"No," I replied, "Like, a sauna.
"But won't that harm him?" Dick asked, of course he was concerned about hurting the fish.
"That's the idea," I said, "I would hurt him, because I'm an emotionless, evil serial killer."
"I bet you like people thinking of you as a serial killer." Dick chuckled.
"Yes, as a matter of fact I do." I said, "Now go find some way to mess with the rest of the team yourself. I'm going to sleep." I stood and walked out of the room to Dick's room.
I quickly changed into his night clothes, trying to ignore the multiple scar marks he had given himself, and climbed into bed. God, a day with Kid Idiot, how was I going to survive?

That morning I woke early and headed off to Wally's room so we could plan for the day. I knocked on the door and waited. When it finally opened a sleepy speedster opened the door still in an oversized Flash shirt which was crumpled from where he had slept in it.
"Wally, my man. I have a great plan for today." I said.
"Go away," He said, "You're not Dick."
"Look, if I wasn't Dick that would have to mean I'm Kaldur as he's the only other person to get up this early." I replied, it was true. I had set an alarm absurdly early to wake up at Dick's normal time. "I don't trust you." Wally said, "You just-"
He didn't get to finish that sentence as all of a sudden a barrage of bullets came at us. He pulled me into the room and behind the wall, slamming the door shut as the bullets ripped through it.
"Hey, idiots. I'm not gonna kill you." Dick sang from the other side of the door, "Just making sure you were up for my shooting lesson today."
"Jay." I growled, "Look what you did to Wally." I threw open the door so that he could see the bullet now in KF's left leg.
"You can be the cast buddies now." Dick sang, seeming for all the world like me with that smirk, "Make way for the cripples!" He shouted, banging on everyone's door with the butt of his gun as he walked off.
That was such a me thing to do.
"Do you want me to carry you to the med bay?" I asked Wally, who was now looking down at his leg.
"I'll walk." He said rather stiffly and limped out of the room.
I stood there for a couple of seconds before closing his door and leaving. I was halfway down the hall when I heard a muffled screaming. It was coming from Aqualad's room. I tried the door but it was locked, so I kicked the door down instead.
I don't think Dick slept last night. The room was like a desert. The dryness and heat instantly crashed down on me, so I didn't know how Aqualad, bound, gagged and directly under one of the many heaters, was still conscious. I went over to him, the sand which he got from somewhere shifted under my feet, so deep it went over my ankles and into my boots. I tried not to look at the ceiling which had been replaced my so much lighting I was almost blind even though I was staring at the floor. I was staring at the floor so intently I didn't notice the cactus until I walked into it. I swear, if it wasn't so un-Dick-like, I would throttle him. I walked around it and grabbed Aqualad from where he was barley staying awake on the floor. I picked up him with my good arm and exited the room, making sure to avoid any sharp, prickly, green plants this time. As soon as I was out of the door I closed it, loving the now freezing cold air from the mountain as it breezed over my sweat ridden body. I carried Aqualad down to the pool and dumped him the deep end, diving in myself afterwards. The freezing water was welcome and a few minutes later Aqualad came swimming up to the top of the pool.
"Thank you Richard." He said, "I do not know why Jason has done this."
"He's Jason." I replied, "Anything to cause someone a bit of pain and agony."
"That is not entirely true my friend." Aqualad said as we swam to the other end and got out of the pool, "He is just misunderstood. He just wants friends amongst us if only he wasn't so isolated."
I didn't reply as we trudged back to Dick's room, "I'm sure I have something you can change into in here." I muttered as I fingered through Dick's wardrobe.
"Do not worry my friend." Aqualad smiled, "I quite enjoy the relief of the water after last night. Thank you though."
"Alright." I waved at him and he left as I changed from my now soaked clothes into some dry ones, not bothering to dry my hair.
As soon as I entered the room Dick started laughing at me, "I can't believe you actually saved the Fish." He got out between cackles, "You, sir, have just made my day."
I gave him a look which he just replied with, "Well actually, I have got to teach Kid Idiot over there how to shoot a gun. He doesn't even know the difference between a Dick and you. Oh, wait. There is none." And he burst into another round of laughter, very close to my own cackle.
I was about to reply when the rest of the team trudged into the room, Artemis with Pink hair, Conner with I love Superman written on his forehead, and Megan with a chain around her foot, which dragged along on one of our heaviest weights here. This was undoubtedly Dick's doing.
"Glad to see you're all up." He chirped as he came over.
"Where's Wally?" Artemis asked.
"First, tell me," Dick mused, "Do you think I used enough hair dye?"
"Yes, I bloody do." Artemis growled, "Just you wait until you let your guard down. Now. Where. Is. Wally?"
"Med bay." Dick replied offhand, "I may or may not have shot him."
Artemis was gone before he even finished the sentence and the rest of the team just glared at him as they sat on the sofa with Kaldur.
"See Dick," He said, "Now it's your turn." And he went over to the others, removing a gun from its holster and polishing it.
If I didn't know better, I would say that he was most definitely me. I walked past them and into the medical bay where Artemis was trying to calm down Wally, who was in tears of laughter at her hair.
"Oh shut it." She lightly slapped him, "Now, let me finish wrapping this."
"Wally, you feeling alright?" I asked as I walked over.
"Yeah, I'll recover." He said then looked at Artemis, "But I'm not so sure Jason will."
I let out my best chuckle and left the two love-birds to themselves, regretting it as I had to quickly duck to avoid being shot in the head.
"Sorry Dick," Dick said from across the room, chuckling, "You're just so small I didn't see you."
"Shut it." I growled, grabbing an apple and joining the team on the sofa, "Go grab some guns for the team and get this lesson over with. I still don't think it's a good idea."
"Fine." He sighed and left to gather up my supplies.
"Why did you do it?" Megan asked, catching me off-guard.
"Do what?"
"Kill them." She said, "You know it's not right."
"I...um..." Fuck "Well...you see..."
Batman 02
"Where's Jason?" He asked before he had even come over.
"Getting the supplies for our lesson." Conner replied.
"You're lesson may have to be cancelled, or at least postponed. I have a mission and I need everyone on it." He said as Artemis and Wally entered, "Get everyone sorted out back to their normal state as much as possible. This mission depends on everyone being at their full capabilities."
"Bruce," Dick said as he came back into the room, "I wasn't aware you wanted to join the lesson. I'll go grab another gun."
"Jason." He said and Dick came into the room to sit next to me, "We've had a tip-off that the injustice league are going to launch an attack here, to get back Klarion. Everyone needs to be on high alert. Kaldur, you will keep watch for any attacks coming from under the water. Miss Martian, you will keep a watch from above the surrounding perimeter. Kid Flash, you will circle the outside on the ground and keep watch. Artemis and Superboy, you will be posted North and South to keep an eye on any activity there. Red Hood, you will stay inside as our last line of defense, no killing. Nightwing, we need you to hack into their files and gain any information you can and watch the security footage, make sure there is no unauthorized presences." We all nodded, though I wasn't sure how I was meant to hack the files, that were always Dick's job, but we'd figure it out, "If anything happens contact us immediately. The league will be out searching for them to try and prevent the attack before it happens. Gear up and get to positions." And then he left, Batman 02.
Dick unchained Megan and left the others to sort themselves out, though Artemis' hair dye was apparently permanent, so that would be staying like that for a while. But I wasn't really concerned about any of that, I did not know how to hack, like, at all. I could get in Wally's files; they were always easy enough as he didn't really protect them.
"Miss Martian," Aqualad said, "Link us up and everyone move into position."
Everyone online?
We all replied and everyone changed into uniform and moved into position.
"Dick," I whispered as he came back into the living where the team had just left from, "What are you gonna do?"
"Relax," He grinned, "We'll just swap jobs. No-one will notice."
"And if they come in to find us?" I asked.
"Relax, come-on." He didn't seem worried at all, which was unlike him and...and like me,
"Dick, I don't think our plan worked."
"Screw the plan." He said, "Now get doing your job."
There was no point arguing with him so I just left him to do his job and began to wander around the cave, hoping the attack wouldn't actually happen and bring them inside to see us.