1

Marije is a student who studies in a university. She works in a caffee shop near the university to pay for the courses.

Her boss calls her on a Saturday morning. "Marije, can you come today, your colleague Vivienne is ill and someone has to stand up for her." Marije just sighed. Of course, she was "sick." And that for the second time this week. She does not like Vivienne because of that. She does not like Vivienne any more because both know each other since elementary school. Marije was constantly annoyed by her. "Of course I can, I'll be right there." she said and then hung up.

She gets ready and walks to the bus stop. The ride was only 15 minutes which is very amazing for a big city. When she arrived at the café, she put on her barista uniform and waited for her first customers.

As it is a small café, there was not always clientele. And if so then very little.

Then the door opens. The little bell that hangs over the door is ringing. Marije, who is in the pantry to count the milk packs, hears this and runs at full speed forward to the bar. She quickly takes the notepad and a pen.

"Welcome to the Locust Café, may I take your order or need some more time?" asks Marije as she stands in front of the customer. The customer just says "I need some more time." and keep scribbling in his notebook. "Of course, call me when you're ready" replies Marije. After a short nod of the customer she goes back behind the counter. She has not had time to look at the customer yet.

He seems to be big. Also a bit muscular. And he also has tattoos. Many even. Marije never had such costumers. But what is he scribbling in his notebook?

After about 5 minutes, the customer calls. "I have decided." Marije goes quickly to the table and writes down the order. An extra strong caffee without sugar, milk or foam. Somebody has to wake up.

She makes the coffee quickly and gives it to the customer. Meanwhile, Marije admires him from a distance. She's still wondering what's in this book.

After a while, the customer pays the coffee and leaves. Marije is relieved. Somehow he is funny. She goes to the table and clears the dirty dishes. Suddenly she notices something. The book with the brown envelope is on the table! Probably the customer forgot it here and will be back soon to pick it up. So Marije puts it to the books and keeps working.

He did not come until Marijes lunch break. "What's in this book? A quick glance does not hurt." she thinks and opens the first page. Jay Park is on the first page. "Does not sound like a commoner name." On the next pages are single words, sentences and also whole paragraphs.  English and Korean. Is he a poet?

"Your dark colored thighs are tight
like a taxi driver" Nope, defently not a poet.

On the last page is an address. Maybe he lives there. Marije decides to go there after work.

---------------------------------

The first Chapter to the fanfiction, yay 🎉

For the People who don't know it, Marije is my friend and i'm writing this ff for her.

Her Wattpad: marijexox

Bish, when will you start my ff?