2

Marije

I went to the address with this stupid booklet. I hope the sweet guy opens the door and not a girl. Wait, what am I thinking again?

When I reached the door, I rang the doorbell. I heard a loud "I'm going!" before the door opened. An approximately 1.80 m large man stood in front of it. He had a slightly washed-out green tone in his hair. But it's not the guy from the cafe!

"Can I help you?" he asked. Oh god, how much I hate it to talk when I'm not at work.

"Ah, yes. I work at a Café on the other side of the town someone left their sketchbook on one of the tables. On the back is standing this adress so I thought the owner lives here." I tried to explain him.

"Can I see the sketchbook, please?" I nooded and gave it to him. He just laughed and screamed into the house "JayJay, where is your little book? -Oh, I'm sorry, would you like to come in?" he asked me when he noticed that I was shaking a bit. The fall is really cold.

I thanked for the invitation and went in too. The stranger closed the door behind me. That was a stupid idea.

Suddenly I heard someone coming down the stairs. And it was the cute guy from the cafe. And even without a T-shirt.

Lady boner, go away

----------------------------------------------------

Short chapter because I can.

Also, did someone already listened to ninety one's new Song 'Ah!Yah!Mah!'? It's lit and I think about learning the choreography.

Maybe just the part where they are humming.