4

Marije POV

It was saturday, which means that i'm working alone at the café. Arrived at my workplace I prepared coffee for the first costumers. But todays first costumers were my friends.

"What are you guys doing here? Normally you wouldn't be here in the morning." I asked them but only got "we are just bored" as a reply. They all ordered a coffee with a small milk drawing in it. "Please make a dick on mine" said Nurzhan.

"Please not again"

"Yes, again"

Without saying something I just made them their coffees and brought them to my friends. After some couple of minutes I heard the door of the Café opening.

"Oh no" I said under my breath and tried to hide between my friends. "What's wrong?" Asked the Kazakh boy. Before I could answer Nurzhan the two boys from last time came in and sat on a table, next to the table from my friends.

"Oh fuck" said Nurzhan. "That's my Ex"

My heart almost stopped. He was in a relationship with the black haired man? Great.

I heard Ruth saying "he looks ugly with that green hair" so it isn't the black haired man. Thank God

Marije: Nurzhan, you need to serve them. I can't
Nurzhan: I can't do it too, my ex is there. Why the hell can't you do it? You work here
Marije: just do it or I will tell Sisi what you did with her 10 packs of Ramen
Nurzhan: fine, give me your uniform
Marije: I have a spare uniform in my locker
Sisi: wait, what did you do to my noodles?
Nurzhan: shut up 四四
Sisi: I feel a trigger coming up

Nurzhan stood up and came back with my uniform on. To his bad luck it has a skirt. Hilana and Sisi took some photos of him.