3

Marije POV

I tried to regain control and the shirtless dude asks me something. "What do you want here?" I could only stutter. "i-i want you to return your sk-ketbook."

"OMG she is so shy. Are you a schoolgirl~?" asked the guy with the weird green hair.

"No!"

"Haha, she is shy" 

The shirtless dude finally said something. "Enough, JiHo". He took the book and only said a small thank you. "You can go now" Okey, Bara daddy. I just went outside without even saying anything. He was kinda rude, but i kinda liked it. 

After i walked some meters i realized something. I have afternoon lectures today at university. I'M LATE. 

I quickly ran to my art class. Luckily the professor wasn't there. Maybe he is late. I sat next to my friends Sisi, Ruth and Hilana. "Hey guys!" i said happily. And Sisi of course "did you got fucked?". I wish. "No" i replied.

The professor came in and started his lesson. In the middle of the lesson i noticed that it was kinda silent. "Why is it so silent? Usually one of us is talking." Ruth immediately said "Nurzhan isn't here. His medicine lecture got postponed to now. But he said he will visit us after lecture."

"wait a moment, isn't it his last two semesters here?" -Sisi

"Yes, i think so"-Hilana

"This bitch getting old"-Sisi

After two hours the lecture was finally over and we headed over to the campus to pick up our friend Nurzhan.

"He probably is sleeping or is too stressed to notice that the lecture is over."-Hilana

"Well, last time he was gone to wink wonk"-Sisi

"Can you like stop being perverted?"-Ruth

"When Nurzhan stops being like this"-Sisi

"Stop being like what?" Nurzhan stood behind Sisi and scared her.

"hey, pretty boy. How was your lesson?"-Ruth

"I don't know. I checked out a dude."-Nurzhan

"this is really our boy"-Sisi