8

Marije POV

Today was the day. Jay Park, me and my friends were at the bowling house. We were all playing and enjoyed it. Sisi and Ruth even brought two boys from their major subject. They said the names were Jungkook and Johnny.

They all had fun but got bored really quick. Nurzhan had the idea to go to karaoke but he probably just wants the get drunk since Zico was also here.

"DONE. I BEAT YOU THIS TIME" screamed Sisi at Jungkook after 3 songs. Jungkook just nodded while laughing. "okay, now it's my turn" said Nurzhan and went drunk to the microphone. 

"Wait, you are too drunk to even stand" -Ruth

"Then you help me stand and sing with me!" -Nurzhan

They were both singing to some weed song. I even lost Sisi and Jungkook. I don't know where they went. The boy that Ruth brought with her was just laughing at her. Jay Park put his arm around me. It was quite surprising. Maybe I should stop blushing so much.

"I have a small concert with my friends next week. Would you like to come?" -Jay

oh damn, alone? Fuck yes

"Won't it be much more fun if she brought her friends?" -Zico

fuck no

"You're right. And, what you think?" -Jay

Oh god now I have to say. I wanted to be with him alone. "yeah, sure. I will tell them when they are sober again" I answered him.

"Great. I will text you the time and location later. Maybe it's the best for your friends to go home"

He was right. They all drank some alcohol, especially Nurzhan. He was already sleeping on the floor. Zico picked him up and walked away, saying something like he will take him home. I can already see how Nurzhan will come running to me, crying how horrible he is.