Rules:

1. Everyone may participate if they are interested!
2. You may submit long/short stories/drabbles.
3. AUs, Crossovers, Original Characters and Self-Inserts are totally acceptable, especially if it is conducive (productive/important) to the plot of the drabble or story.
4. Adult content is perfectly acceptable. This includes: smut, violence and foul language. (Just remember to enable the Mature Content on your submission).
5. If you would rather draw a picture instead of writing a drabble or story, that is perfectly acceptable as well.
6. There is no time limit for submitting drabbles/stories/pictures and you're allowed to submit as many as you want.
7. Pick your prompt(s), choose your tense(s) (past, present and/or future) and write/draw your story(ies)/drabble(s)/picture(s). You can write/draw more than one story/drabble/picture for a specific prompt if you desire and use more than one tense for the same prompt(s) if you wish.

(Note: I too will be taking part in this challenge. My submissions will be posted here on Wattpad. They will also be available to read on Deviantart, Fanfiction.net and Tumblr. Feedback is always appreciated, and if you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments or you can message me on any of the websites I've listed above.)