Chapter 6

Dinner was yummy. It was carbonara, my favorite. I had 3 plates of it while the rest had 2. It's my all time favorite pasta since 8 years old. Dad makes it very yummy. After dinner, we washed the dishes & got into our rooms. When I got into my room, I got my phone, texting Kathy what happened when we arrived home.

"Really, a cute emo?" she asked, excited to know.

"Yeah. I have a weird feeling. And when they left, I smiled like an idiot," I replied.

Kathy: Oooooh someone's having a crush. ;)

Me: Nah. Probably my mind acted up again.

Kathy: No! It's obvious that you find him cute.

I tried to deny but the truth is yes, I have a crush on him. I had to deny to thrill her.

Kathy: Come on, I know you imagine getting married to him & have kids. Or thinking that if he has abs or not.

Okay that thought made me blush harder.

Me: Uhm.....I'm not even thinking about it.

Kathy: Come on. I know you are ;)

To be honest, Kathy is good at detecting emotions. She knew all of the techniques on how a person feels just by looking at the word & how that person uses it. Or it's because of the body language. Or both.

Me: Okay, ayt. You win. I have a crush on him.

Kathy: I knew it!

Me: But I never thought whether he has abs or not.

Kathy: You'll never know ;)

Although sometimes she's feisty when it comes to the guys I have a crush on. Like that guy I had a crush on when I was in second year. He became my boyfriend & eventually I dumped him after a year because he cheated on me for another girl.

When my dad went in to tell me I should sleep, I sent a goodnight text to Kathy & she said that I owe her some imaginations that I imagined.

Having a long sleep, I ended up having a good dream about being with Red watching the sunset in the beach, holding his hand. I smiled like I never smiled before in my sleep.

I have a feeling that this sleep is going to be a good one.