Chapter 21

English, Psychology, Physics & Pre-Calculus were fine as long as Kathy is with me. Then lunch came pretty good. Gabby & Matt decided to join us into our table. Matt is wearing a black hat, a checkered blue & red polo, dark jeans, & his red Vans. We all ate pasta but the thing is, Kathy & Gabby are eating spaghetti while Matt is eating fettuccine & I'm eating carbonara. It's a pasta kind of day. Suddenly, Rebecca & her girls came to our table to join us. Why would they join us if they're the popular kids at school?

"Can we join you? I felt awfully guilty for what we did yesterday," Rebecca said apologetically. She's wearing a Victoria Secret shirt, her pink skater skirt, & a pair of pink flats.

"Yeah, same here," I muttered softly.

"We're sorry," Carly said guiltily. She's wearing a white Guess shirt, blue skater skirt, & brown Uggs.

"Are you sure you are? Because the last people I met don't feel sorry for what they've done," Kathy said gritting her teeth.

"Hey calm down," I said, calming her down.

Finally I said, "It's alright. We feel sorry too," I said it with a smile like nothing happened. Let me tell you something: When you say sorry, it means you let go of the things that'll carry your bitterness. That's what my mom would say. Let go & forgive.

"Okay girls, let's leave," Gina said neutrally. She's wearing a white Zara long sleeved shirt with a cat on it, dark skinny jeans, & a pair of brown Converse.

They all left.

"So what happened to Kathy?" Gabby asked neutrally but his eyes speak of concern.

Kathy explained what happened, from beginning to finish.

"Wow," Gabby said. He felt surprised when she said the whole thing.

"Maybe you should apologize to your mom," Matt advised.

"Hey! You stole my advice," I accused him.

"Hey, great minds think alike Lia," he said it with a wink. He has a great sense of humor that everyone can get along with.

I couldn't argue to his point since it's true. Great minds do think alike.

"But she won't listen to me. I don't know if she's bitter or not," Kathy said worriedly.

"Then make her," I said firmly.

"How?" she asked.

"Make her listen by making sure she's listening to your point then apologize. If this doesn't work, then you could give her space," I advised. They've been like this whenever they have a fight.

"Oh okay. I'll try," she said softly.

"Don't try. You can do this," I said confidently.

"You're right. I should do this. Thanks guys!" she said as we all stood up. We all did a group hug before we went to our lockers, which was next to each other.

"No prob," we all said in unison.

We left the cafeteria, leaving our plates empty & stomachs full. I took out my yellow Nike tumbler out of my bag & took a swig of water. After that, I closed it & put it in my bag.

We went to our lockers & went to our classes.

"Well, I'm having History class with my baby so we'll see you guys later," Kathy said gleefully.

"Well I'm having Trigonometry class with Matt so see you guys," I replied cheerfully.

We parted ways to our classes. Kathy & Gabby headed to the opposite direction while Matt & I were heading to their our direction to our next class.