Power Of Love: I Love You: Story #1: Prologue:

Cole Evans is a happy man, He has a job that everyone fantasized about, He gets the best of both worlds, He loves animals, & helping them, Being a Wild Force Ranger gives him the opportunity, & he is also loves being a hero in the process, while b...

Cole Evans is a happy man, He has a job that everyone fantasized about, He gets the best of both worlds, He loves animals, & helping them, Being a Wild Force Ranger gives him the opportunity, & he is also loves being a hero in the process, while being with his family. But, Sometimes, It nice to have some alone time too.

He went to see the Wild Zords, so he could see that they are okay, & ready for battle, He also made sure that they adjust well to them, On that day after he tended to the zords. He went to find his Red Lion Zord, He needs to talk out a problem with him, The Red Wild Force Ranger knew if he did that. He will feel better afterwards. He was in love with his fellow teammate, & fellow Ranger, Alyssa Enrile.

The Red Wild Force Ranger Sat in his usual spot, while he was facing his zord, "Red Lion, I don't know what to do, I am so used to being alone. But, I met the team, & Princess Shayla, never felt such love, But, Alyssa showed me another kind of love, She opened my eyes, I realized that I am in love with her, & I love her, He has no idea that the White Wild Force Ranger was listening on his conversation.

She continued to listen in, as he asked, "What should I do, My friend , Should I tell her ?", Alyssa was full of emotion, as Cole was saddened by his problem. The Red Lion Wild Zord roared in response, Cole smiled, & said, "You're right, Red Lion, I will tell her", "Cole ?", He was shocked by a voice behind, He turned around, & was shocked to see Alyssa there.

"Alyssa, How much did you hear ?", He asked, as he blushed in response, of being caught. "All of it, Did you mean it ?", She asked in a soft voice, The Wild Force Power Ranger Leader said with a nod, "I meant every word, You are the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you, Alyssa", The Noble Tiger Ranger composed herself, & said, "I feel the same way, Cole, You are the most important person in my life, I love you too, I love you so much,", The Couple came together, & shared their first kiss.