part 1: the meet

Hi I hope you enjoy this imagine it's my first imagine so if you like it please tell me. I'll try my best to make this one great for all of you.

Y/N= your name
Y/bf/N= your boyfriend's (ex) name.
Y/F/N = your friend (girl) name
Let's begin😊🌼

Hi I'm Y/N I live in Florida and I'm (your age😊) years old. My boyfriend, Y/bf/N and I were going to a concert of Shawn Mendes, I got the tickets for us, because he loves his music and well I love it aswell.

I drove to his house and when I entered the driveway I saw another car that isn't part of their car collection stopped infront of their house. I thought: "Maybe it's someone from his family who's visiting" and I parked my car next to the unknown vechile. As I was walking to the front door I heard a girls' voice it sounded almost like Y/F/N, I open the door to see that Y/BF/N and my best friend were all over each other kissing and laughing. I frozed up and felt a tear rolling down my cheek they didn't even noticed that I opened the door so I cleared my throat and I get a response from both of them. "Y/N it's not what it looks like" he said. "Well it looks like my boyfriend is cheating on me with my best friend" I said with an angry tone. "Y/N I can explain" Y/F/N said. " I don't want to hear it just enjoy each other's company don't let me stop you please I'm just going to get all my that stuff I left here and I'll go. Oh and by the way take the Shawn Mendes tickets and shove them up where the sun never shines" I say to them and get my stuff to leave the house.

As I walked out I didn't realise untill now that I have nowhere to go and talk to a friend because I only had one friend who just stabbed me in the back. As I drove out of the drive way I cried, it felt as if my whole heart got shatterd into small pieces. I decided to wipe my tears off and go to the mall to buy new clothes for a new look. I went into my favourite clothing shop and started to search for a new look, I was staring at a beautiful dress and when I turned around to go too the changing room I bumped into someone, he was taller than me with blonde hair brown eyes and a great smile. I looked him in the eyes and when I saw his hazelnut eyes I couldn't remember what to say and he says" Oh sorry I didn't see you there are you okay?" I couldn't say a word so I just nodded with a smile and started to blush. He saw me blushing and just chuckled while looking at a grey shirt.

I walked into the changing room and tried the dress on, I wanted an opinion so I asked the girl who worked there to give her opinion about the dress and she said it looks beautiful, as I was going back into the small room to change back into my clothes the guy I bumped into said "Wow you look really pretty in that dress." I tried not to blush but failed and just smiled and said "thanks" When I paid for the dress l walked out of the shop the guy took me by the hand and said "I'm Jace by the way." I couldn't believe it, it's Jace Norman from Henry danger, I tried to act cool as if I didn't know he was famous and succeeded " I'm Y/N nice to meet you." I took off and went to my favourite ice cream shop to buy one of my favourite ice cream desserts and I couldn't stop thinking about Jace and how kind he was.

So that is it for my first part gonna write the second part right now. Let me know what you think about it.🌼💞😊

🌼💞😊