part 6: The nightmare

Okay in this chapter
Y/C/N = your cousin's name
C= cousin( where they are on the phone)
Y/M=  your mom (on the phone with your cousin)

Tonight is one of the nights I never want to forget. Jace just asked me out and I said yes. We're walking back to my house, holding hands. As we approached my house I invite him in just to see him for a few more minutes. He sits next to me with his hand on my thigh stroking it gently. My parents sit across us having a conversation with Jace and me. Jace looks down at his watch saying," oh I better get going it's getting late" he greets my parents and I walk with him to our porch. I give him a sad face not wanting him to leave. " I'll see you tomorrow after we're finished on set, maybe we can go to the movies or you can come to my place and watch a movie there?" He asks. " Oh yeah I forgot that you need to be at set tomorrow, okay it's a deal you can choose what we're gonna do tomorrow." I say. He cups my face, kisses me goodnight and gets in his car and drives away.

The next morning

I wake up, it's 10:00 on a Saturday morning. I unlock my phone and get notifications of instagram and twitter saying that Jace tagged me in photos. I open instagram seeing this picture of us he took without me knowing it.

 I open instagram seeing this picture of us he took without me knowing it

@Jacenorman7 finally got the girl!❤😍 @Y/N.

Comments

@Jaceyface aww so cute couple! #newestcouple
@Jacenormanfan1 love this new couple @jacenorman7 @Y/N

As I go through some of the comments, people saying we're the most adorable couple and congratulating us there were a few hate comments saying that they hate me for dating him saying his theirs. I just shrug it off and get dressed for the day, I texted my cousin asking her if she wants to hang out at the mall and said yes. I get up make my bed and change into this...

I walk down to the kitchen to make breakfast, doing my normal morning routine of brushing teeth doing my hair ect

I walk down to the kitchen to make breakfast, doing my normal morning routine of brushing teeth doing my hair ect. I get my car keys and I tell my mom that I'm going to the mall. As I walk out of the front door I feel like there's something watching me, I just shrug it off and walk to my car getting in the front seat and startung the engine. I turn to the side wanting to put my bag down on the passenger seat and suddenly I feel an ice cold piece of metal against my throat. I freeze and hear a voice coming from the back saying, " Close your door and drive." I do what the voice says, I try te be as calm as possible, noy knowing what will happen if I don't do what it says. I don't ask questions I just drive, "my phone is at least in my back pocket of my jeans and I forgot ot on silent mode so someone will come look for me if I don't show up at the mall or if jace comes to pick me uo tonight". I think. "Drive stop here." The voice say, I stop infront of a big house that looks like it hasn't been used for a long time. I hear the back door of my car opening and closing. I just sit there trying to be very still and not to cry. My car door opens and a black coated figure takes grip on my hand and leads me to the front door of the house. It throws me in and I hit the ground breaking a vase and cutting my hand open. I lay there in pain waiting for the figure to come back.

After a few hours

Your cousin's P.O.V

Y/N said thay she was already on her way and now I'm all alone in the mall waiting for like 2 hours. I call her mother trying to figureout what is going on. Her mother answers.

Y/M: Hi Y/C/N?
C: Hi Y/M, is Y/N at home.
Y/M: No she left this morning to go to the mall. Why?
C: Oh okay, cause she texted me that she would meet me at the mall two hours ago and she is still not here.
Y/M: Oh she is probably at the set of Henry danger where Jace is. They can't get enough of each other she will probably be there by any minute from now. I'll call her.
C: Okay, no don't try to call her her phone is off or something cuz I tried to call her a hour ago and she didn't answer.
Y/M: Okay I won't but if she isn't there in 10 minutes call or text me I'll try to text Jace to let her know that you're waiting for her.
C: thanks so much Y/M. Bye.
Y/M: bye

Y/N's P.O.V

I can't feel my hand anymore, I'm starting lose continuous. I already took a piece of my shirt to put it on the wound to stop the bleeding, but nothing helps. I lost my phone in the dark room when the scary figure threw me in. And I think it's broken aswell. I try to stay awake and just as I tried to stand up the door opens and the figure comes in, it looks like a man but I can't see if it is. He's wearing a black coat with a mask in his face.
He turns the light on locks the door and takes of the mask to reveal his face and when he turns to me I see that it's my ex boyfriend. He puts his right hand on my face and says, " I can't believe you, I loved you for so long and after I said I'm sorry you go and get another guy!" He lifts his hand and slaps me through the face. I hold my right cheek forgetting about the pain in my hand. He pushes me onto a bed and shouts at me things that don't make sense. I just lie there holding my head affraid of what will happen next.

Will someone find me before it's to late?