part 2: So we meet again.

Part two hope you enjoy please vote and let me know what you think.💞🌼😊 in this part your family is mentioned. Your father is a director of alot of kid shows and movies.

It's the first day of summer and I have no clue what to do. So I thought maybe I should go to the park today and try to make new friends. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom to take a nice shower and get dressed for the day. I wore this

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen where my mom was busy making breakfast for me and my siblings

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen where my mom was busy making breakfast for me and my siblings. I ate as fast as I could and told her that I'd be going to the park to meet new friends. She said it's fine and that I should be back around 5 because my father invited one of his friends and his family to eat dinner with us.

I got to the park and it was still empty there were only little kids running around playing games and I decided to go sit on a bench and listen to some music. As I sat down I saw someone coming to sit next to me. We just sat there and when I turned to see who it is I saw that it was Jace wearing his new grey shirt he bought yesterday. I said " Nice shirt, it looks brand new." He laughs as he remembers me and said " why yes it is brand new thank you, you look very familiar." He says sarcastically. Right there we just clicked and We get to know each other, he was so kind and sweet. I think that I made a new friend.

As he was talking about how he got the audition on Henry danger I couldn't stop looking at him he was so cute. I didn't listen to a thing he said I got a little bit distracted by his looks. I asked him " Do you want to go to the frozen yogurt shop at the end of Baker street?" He just smiled at me and said "Well I wouldn't say no to you."
When we got there I couldn't decide what flavour I wanted so Jace said he will choose for me a fkavour he thinks I would love. I sat and waited for him at the table and when he got back he gave me my frozen yogurt and we sat and enjoyed it while making jokes. I look at the time I see that it's almost 5 o'clock," Oh shoot I have to go my mom said we're having some guests over at our house and that I have to be at home before 5 o'clock." Jace had a sad expression on his face when I said that I should leave and asked if he could walk me home. "Jace you really don't have to walk all the way to my house it's really not necessary." He looked at me saying,"Well I want to and it is necessary because I wouldn't want you to walk alone in the afternoon and it's getting darker by the minute." He smiled a big smile and winked at me. I couldn't help but blush a little bit. As we got to my house I looked at him and he was already looking at me, " Well this is me, thank you for today it was very fun to get to know you, we should definitely do it again, if you want to?" Jace looked at me and gave me a big smile," yeah it was great to get to know you and we should definitely do it again, can I ask you something?" He said. " yeah of course." I said to him with a smile. He looked nervous and asked me " Is it okay if I ask you for your number?" I stood there feeling my heart skip a beat and said yes and gave him my number. We gave each other a hug and said goodbye.

I walked into the house smelling the food my mother is preparing for dinner and I decided to go take a shower and put on my new dress a bought yesterday.

When I was done dressing up and doing my hair I went down the stairs and saw that in my living Jace was standing in a red suit

Jace's P.O.V

I didn't know that my family and I were invited to have dinner with
Y/N's family. I was standing in their living room when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and that's when I saw her. She looked beautiful her hair falling off her shoulder, her beautiful eyes and that smile she gives when she gets nervous. I knew that she is the one I'm looking for. I snapped out of my day dreaming when I saw her standing infront of me , smiling her biggest smile and I gave her a hug saying,"You look beautiful." She said in her soft voice,"thank you so do you."

My mother asked," Do you know each other Y/N?" And I said," yes we met yesterday at the mall and today in the park we saw each other." She smiled at us and I greeted his father and mother with a smile. I could tell that he was staring at me and I turned to him asking if he wants to go watch a movie or play video games before dinner is ready. He gave me a look that melted my heartband said," Let's watch a movie then we can play video games." We went up to my room and I searched for a movie to watch and decided on watching a horror movie. I'm not a big fan of horror movie but Jace asked very nicely and I couldn't say no. At the beginning of the story I was okay but in the middle there were people being cut into pieces and the monster creep thingy popped up every where. I didn't shout or anything just now and then I closed my eyes and kept my scream in and Jace saw it and chuckled a bit. I saw that my hand was almost touching his hand and after a few minutes he tried to reach for my hand and gently stroked it tracing circles on my hand witch gave me goosebumps. I just smiled and he glanced at me taking my hand in his. I slowly turned back to the screen and put my head on his shoulder because it felt like the right thing to do.

Jace's P.O.V

Her head was on my shoulder and when the movie was over we sat like that for a good 10 minutes. It wasn't awkward it was great and when she lifted her head up we were only inches away from each other I went in for the kiss but before we could kiss her brother/sister turned the lights on and said that dinner was ready. She blushed and I couldn't help myself but to smile at her. We went down to the dining room and sat next to each other enjoy the food her mother made for us.

Hope you enjoyed it sorry it was a long one.🌼💞😊