part 5: finally

Y/N's P.O.V

I open my eyes, still a bit sleepy. I turn around and see that Jace is still asleep on the couch and I'm laying on a bed on the floor. I try to stand up quietly, but so how I wake Jace and he looks at me still sleepy. I smile at him throw the blanket over his legs and walk into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Just as I get the eggs on the counter my mother comes into the kitchen smirking at me. I ask her what is wrong and she replied, " You and Jace, are you two an item now." I smile," I don't know exactly he didn't ask me out but he did say he likes me." She gave me a big hug whispering," I like that boy." I turn around and start making breakfast. I couldn't stop thinking about if Jace would ask me out or if we're just gonna stay like this then I got interrupted by two strong arms snaking around my waist. I turn around and look right into Jace's hazelnut eyes. He picks me up spins me and puts me back onto the kitchen floor making my tummy gp wild with butterflies. I give him his plate with scrambled eggs and bacon and sit next to him in the dinning room. My parents come into the room sitting across from us saying a prayer and enjoying our food.

Jace's P.O.V

Today started great Y/N made us all breakfast her parents joined us and I like her parents they're very kind people. Her mother told me every little detail of Y/N from when she was little until now. I love how Y/N blushed about some stuff and tried to stop her mom from talking. Her father asked a few question but nothing that I couldn't handled, I understand why he ask the questions cuz after her previous boyfriend cheating in her with her best friend he wants to make sure she doesn't get hurt again. I love her family. She is so great. As we were done eating I said to Y/N that I'm going home to go change my clothes and that she should meet me at the park we met for the second time.

Y/N's P.O.V

Jace went home and I need to change to meet him in the park. I decide on a cute outfit for the park

I make my hair into a messybun and tell my parents that I'm going to the park to meet Jace

Jace's P.O.V

I'm at the park waiting for Y/N. I affraid to see her now. I want to ask her out but I'm affraid she says no. But I'm still going to give it a shot. I have everything planned and ready now she just needs to show up.

I walk through the gates of the park looking for Jace. I see a guy with blonde hair sitting at the pond and I walk closer to see that it's Jace waiting for me with a daisy in his hand. I get butterflies in my stomach. He gives me a huge hug and picks me gently up, place a kiss on my cheek and gives me one of his big smiles. He hands me the daisy and we walk around the park making jokes and messing around. As the day got to an end we start to walk back to the pond and I notice Jace getting very nervous I feel his hand is very sweaty. I laugh and ask," What's wrong Jace you seem a little nervous?" " yeah I'm fine really, is it hot here or is it just me?" He says waving his face with his right hand. " what is going in Jace?" He grabs my hand tighter and starts walking very fast. I just followed him laughing all the way. As we reached the pond he says to me I must sit here and wait for him he's going to the bathroom. I waited for like 5 minutes and when he returned he had a bouquet of daisies in his right hand and a big teddy bear in his left. I start to smile as he came closer. He puts the gifts down lifts me up and puts my hand in his. I knew what he was about to do.

Jace's P.O.V

I took her hand in mine and gently put it on my chest, look her in the eyes and say," Y/N, you already know that I like you, but I never told you how much I like you, infact I don't like you I'm inlove with you. And I would love to have you as my girlfriend." Before I could ask her, her lips hit mine and I kissed her. When we part she says," yes of course I'll be your girl." I can't believe I got the girl of my dreams. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

 She is the best thing that ever happened to me