part 4: More than friends?

Y/N's P.O.V

Last night was great he kissed me! It was the best feeling ever. I decided to text him and ask if he would like to hang out.

Y/N: Hey Jace wanna hang out at my place. Maybe have a sleep over. You can invite some friends over as well so that I can get to know some new people if you feel like it😊🎆

Jace💞: Hey yeah it sounds great!! I'll invite some of my friends. What time should I come?😊

Y/N: Okay thank you. Uhm you can come over right now if you wanna?🙈😊

Jace💞: Okay I'm on my way😉🌷

I went quickly into my room to put some casual clothes on and I decided to go with this

As I was just done with my hair I hear my doorbell and I run down the stairs to open the door to a smiling Jace with a flower in his hand

As I was just done with my hair I hear my doorbell and I run down the stairs to open the door to a smiling Jace with a flower in his hand. I start to blush and try to hide it but he already noticed my red face and gives me the flower with a kiss on the cheek and say." Hey beautiful." I couldn't get any words out and my legs start to feel like jello. He was so gorgeous. He made himself comfortable after greeting my parents and just smiles at me and patts the space next to him for me to come and sit and I couldn't help but walk over and sit next to him. I want to ask him what is going on between the two of us but I'm affraid of what he will say , I mean he is a very popular famous guy he would never go for a girl like me, and we're best friends.

Jace's P.O.V

Y/N is acting very strange right now and I don't know what is going on. Maybe I should just ask her, maybe she didn't like the kiss of last night, maybe she doesn't want to be more than friends? As we sat there she broke the silence and said." I need to ask you something." I was about to answer, but I got interrupted by the doorbell and she gets up to open the door and invite all my friends in. As everyone came in her parents greeted us and put me incharge of looking after everyone, her parents and I have a very good relationship they trust me with their daughter and they know that I won't hurt her like her ex boyfriend. I want to tell her so badly but now is not a good time.

Y/N'S P.O.V

As everyone got settled with a pack of popcorn and a drink I put a movie on to watch. I didn't know where I could sit because basically each girl sits next to a boy and as I walk to go sit on a single chair I see Jace opening his blanket for me to come and sit under. I walk up to him and he gives me one of his best smiles.

Half into the movie I fell asleep and when I woke up Jace's hand was on mine and my head was on his shoulder, I didn't mind at all. I felt safe. I lift my head up to see that everyone is still awake and I turn my head to Jace and give him a smile, place my head back onto his shoulder and just listen to his heart beat. But I couldn't stop thinking about how I feel over him and how much he means to me so I gently kiss his jawline. He intertwine our fingers and he kisses my forehead, I get butterflies in my stomach. I need to tell him how I feel.

Jace's P.O.V

She kissed me! I can't believe it. She just gave me a kiss out of the blue and smiled at me. I have to tell her how I feel I can't resist it anymore. I whisper into her ear and say. " I like you Y/N and I mean I like you alot." She lifts her head up and off my chest and she looks me in the eyes, smiles and whispers." I like you too." She smiles at me and I try to contain my happiness but it's to hard so I lean in and kiss her on the lips and she kisses me back. As we seperate from the kiss the movie ends and everyone stand up to go and get some fresh air and Y/N and I did aswell. I'm so happy she feels the same.

Y/N's P.O.V

Jace likes me! What just happened it feels like a dream. I can't believe that the guy of my dreams likes me back. It's an amazing feeling. I got up to get the pizzas in the kitchen that my mother made and asked the girls to help me to get some plates for everyone and to make the final touches on the pizzas. The girls that Jace invited are so kind all of them were famous, either famous dancer or actress, but one girl really stood out for my her name is Riele she is one of Jace's closest friends and she walks to me with a smile on her face and say." I saw you and Jace! Did he finally tell you how he feels about you." I laugh," Yeah he did he told me that he likes me." Riele smiles at me and pats me on the shoulder, gives me a hug and says that she is happy he told me.

The party is about to end and everyone starts to leave but I asked Jace to stay over tonight. I say goodbye to the last few people and I feel two strong arms on my waist and when I turn around I see a smiling Jace looking down at me. I put my arms around his neck and give him a tight hug his face is in the crook of my neck and I can't help but giggle. He is so cute.