3

xanarchy💔 8

xanarchy💔
8.5k likes
600 comments

username 1 : dad

username 2 : ^ uhm no bye

me : get off the ground fool💔

jess :  i remember this night

xanxiety : @ madeline omw to meet yuh💔

Private messages: 

diego : im headin there now. see u in 20.

me: where we goin?

diego: club, then we can chill at my house for a lil bit if you want ?

me: ight. see you in 20.

i walked down the street, a few blocks from my apartment to meet Diego in front of the studio. I saw a guy standing in a pinkish/white hoodie with a book bag on. I couldn't really see his face so I didn't bother to go up to him to see if it was Diego. 

Private messages: 

me: where r u ?

diego: I'm here. where r u ? 

see, this was one of the major problems about meeting someone online and not in person. you never really know what that person looks like in person. 

" you hiding from me?" I heard someone say behind me as a set of hands grabbed my waist.  it was the guy in the hoodie and backpack.

"oh god you scared me" I said as I back a few inches away from Diego. 

"so you ready? and if I may add, you look hella fine" he asks looking me up and down. 

"yes I'm ready. and thanks." I said smiling. it was the first time a guys made me smile in a long time. 

"wanna drive there or walk?" he asks smiling. 

"hm. id rather ride while you drive." I giggled. 

he smirked at me.  

" I didn't mean it like that you dummy !!" I yelled as I playful punched his shoulder.

he grabbed my wrists and pulls me closer to him. "did you just call me a dummy? I take that very offensivly."  he smiled. I caught him looking down at my lips. 

"yes. I did."  I said as I moved a few inches away from him. 

we walked to his car and he opened the door for me. 

"don't get use to it, I'm just trying to impress you." 

"get use to what?" I ask confusingly. 

"I saw you smile when I opened your door." he smirks. 

"shut up, come on lets go." 

we drive for about 20 minutes then we pull up to a building with tons of people standing outside in a line to get it. 

"uhm no. I'm not waiting in that long as line to get in. haaaaa. no. take me to mcdonalds."  I say as I examined the long line wrapping around the building.

"shut up. we don't have to wait In line." 

he got out the car and went around to my side and opened my door. 

"thanks." I mumbled. 

he didn't say anything, he just  just smiled. 

" LIL XAN OH MY GOD" 

"DADDDDYYY" 

" YOU NEVER TEXTED ME BACK LIL XAN!!" 

girls were screaming as we walked up to the doors. 

Diego grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. 

" WHOS THAT BITCH??" 

" DIEGO I LOVE YOU" 

 they were still yelling. 

" hey don't call her a bitch tf is wrong with you?" Diego snapped at the girl. 

she went silent. 

" you know a lot of people huh?" I said jokingly. 

" I know a lot of girls yes. but I don't talk to any of them anymore. you heard that one girl say I aint ever text her back." he looked at me with a serious look. 

" I was joking chill." I squeezed his hand. 

he said "hey" here and there to a few guys as we weaved through the hundreds, possibly thousands of people. 

" do not let go of my hand! I can not stand to loose you to some of these scum bag guys here looking you up and down!" I heard him yell over the loud music.

 we finally found a section cut off as "vip" 

he does a handshake with one of the security guys and we walk through the velvet ropes. the vip section was just as big as the other part of the club. and trust me. it was big.

" wanna drink?"  he asks. 

"im underage" I yell above the  loud music. 

he gives me  a cautious look. 

"um. how old are you?" he giggles. 

"18" 

" do you know how old I am?" he chuckles and rubs his neck. 

"actually, no I don't" I giggle.

"im 21."  he says. 

"I've dated older." I wink and smirk a him. 

"gah your a baddie. but hey, nobodys gotta know." he says as he takes a swig from his cup. 

"then sure. id like a drink" I say as I start to slowly sway back and forth getting into the groove of the music. 

"right shorty, ill be right back."  I watch as he disappears in the group of people.

he was gone a lot longer than I expected. so I sat down on the blue, velvet couch. 

"may I sit here?" a tall man said. most likely early twenties. 

"um im kind of waiting on someone." I say awkwardly. 

"yeah I kind of wanted to talk to you about Diego." he says as he sits next to me anyways. 

I raise an eyebrow at him. 

" theres some things you should know about him" he smirks as he takes a whole shot glass in under 3 seconds.