13

Maddies POV

"come on! lets go to this store first. I heard they have cute clothes! and workers!" amilya smirks at me as she pulls me into a small store.  we look around and buy a few things. I buy a pair of black jeans. we go up to the cash register and the cashier looks at me oddly. 

"Maddie ?" he asks smiling. 

"uhh yes....." I raise an eyebrow as the handsome boy behind the counter hands me a solid red rose.     " NEXT STORE!" amilya drags me to the shop right next door. 

what the fuck. 

we go to this store and buy new perfumes and fragrances. at the cash register, the old lady behind the counter, also handed me a rose. 

"amilya. whats going on. for real." I say as she pulls me to the next store. 

" I heard they do that to a lot of new tourist." 

"then why didn't you get one." I say sarcastically. 

"because we share the roses probably I don't know.." 

we go into atleast twenty something more stores. 

"I've literally gotten a rose from every store we've been in." I smile, smelling the bouquet of roses in my hands. 

"hold on , we have one more store to go too." amilya smirks and pulls me across the street.

we walk in the store and the guy met me at the door. 

"this is for you."  he smiles. I look at the rose, this one was bigger than the others and this one also had a letter attached to it. 

"amilya knows where to bring you. see you soon." 

the letter read. 

"whats going on amilya?" I was actually pissed now. 

"come on." we walk a good distance,  and then we find ourselves in front of the Eiffel Tower. 

Diegos POV

I saw her.

she looked more beautiful than ever. 

I was a far enough distance to where she couldn't see me, but I could hear every word. 

"amilya i swear to god if Channing Tatum comes up to me and strips , imma freak." Maddie said.

I couldn't help but laugh. 

"come on! let me take your picture in front of the Eiffel Tower girl!" Amilya chuckles as she pulls her phone out. Maddie stands in front of the tower and poses. amilya shoots me the "now" look. 

I run behind Maddie and stand a good two feet behind her as soon as amilya takes the picture. 

"DAMN GIRL. COME LOOK AT THIS PHOTO! YOUR HIGHLIGHT LOOKS SO GOOD!" amilya yells to Maddie, smirking at me.  

Maddie looks at the photo and stands there for a good 10 seconds. I walk over to both of them and look over their shoulders. " damn that is a good photo. I think I might change it to my wallpaper." I say smiling. 

Maddie looks at me with her mouth opened wide in surprise. 

she doesnt look happy...but she doesn't look mad...

did I make a mistake coming here...?