11

I hope you guys like this one. 

Maddies POV

"hey! wake up! unless you feel like paying for a flight to Jamaica. cause thats where this plane is heading as soon as it leaves here" I heard Amilya say, shoving me as she got out the seat. I quickly grabbed my things and  got off the plane. 

Amilyas POV

while Maddie was asleep, me and Diego kept talking.  

"so how are we gonna do this?" Diego asks, whispering, trying to make sure Maddie couldn't hear. 

" I dont know. maybe tonight, ill send her to go get crumpets or whatever the fuck they got here and then you can come to the apartment and surprise her for when she gets back." I smile, trying to understand this feeling I have in my chest every time I look at him. 

"no, thats too simple. I wanna make it big and special...I have an idea..." Diego looked at maddies sleeping body and smiled. " she's so damn beautiful..even when she's not trying. thats what I like the most about her. see I've never done something like this for a girl before. lets hope she understands that.." he had a sad expression on his face. 

I go to grab his hand and hold it. he raises an eyebrow at me. "hey, its gonna be okay. and if she doesn't accept your apology, then she's obviously not the one for you." 

I can't believe what I just said. 

"did I just say that. out loud...." I feel my face turn cherry red.  Diego pulls his hand away from mine. 

we didn't talk the rest of the trip. 

Diegos POV

" go!! I'm about to wake her up! " amilya yells at me.

I walked off the plane and into the airport. i decide to stop and get some Chinese food from one of the restaurants inside. 

as I sat down and ate my food, I started thinking. I get this really weird vibe from amilya, its weird because when she grabbed my hand, she had the biggest smile on her face. 

" Did you call an Uber !!!" I heard a familiar voice shout, not to far from me. 

I spin around and see Maddie and amilya walking towards the exit. good thing neither one of them were paying attention. I grabbed my things and threw away my food and headed towards the exit.