9

guys, im changing madelines name to "Maddie" for now on 💔💔 enjoy this chapter.

Maddies POV

"this is so comfy"  i say as i turn on the seat massagers.
" were taking off soon so i suggest you get up and pee now if you have too" amilya jokes as she sits down in the seat next to me.
" ive never been on a plane before. im lowkey dying inside right now." i chuckle buckling my seat belt.
the flight attendent came by and asked if we wanted anything to eat or
drink. " can i have a sprite and a chicken salad please?" i ask anxiously..the thought of being on a plane for almsot 11 hours made me sick. 
" hey are you okay?" amilya asks.
"im fine." i respond quietly.

amilyas pov 

private messages:

diego: okay. change in plans. im getting on the plane right now. they didnt have a flight going to paris in three days. todays was the last one for the week. so im boarding now.

" NO!!!!" i shout, not realizing i said that aloud.
" what !?!?!" maddie responds worriedly.
" oh. i ..uh..i forgot my hair straightner....darn it..." i had to come up with an excuse. i had to distract maddie so she didnt see diego board the plane. then i saw him. he was going to pass right by us.
" maddie, i think i dropped my head phones down there, can you check and get them please?" i say pointing under the seat. 
"sure" she smiles bending down under the seat.
i mouth " hurry" to diego has he hurries up bye.
" LIL XAN!!!" some girl yells. 
maddies head immediatly pops up.
i see diego scurry to a seat and puts his hoodie over his face so maddie couldnt see.
" why...why..would that girl say that" maddie says looking around.
" he was on the tv for like 2 seconds. its nothing. did you find them?"

" no. im sorry. you can use mine though. " she says mumbles.

" nevermind its okay." i smile back.

diego: that was a close one.

me: IDIOT !!!!

maddies POV

as soon as the plane took off, i decided to take a nap, and in 11 hours when i wake up, ill be in paris, away from all the drama and away from diego.