16

Maddies POV

"what do you want Diego.." I say sighing. 

"Maddie." he takes my hand pulling me down on the couch next to him. 

"I really like you. and I want to get to know you. but I can't do that if your pushing me away like this! do you not understand that I must obviously like you?? I paid for this stupid trip, that YOU WERE ENJOYING UNTIL YOU FOUND OUT ALL OF THIS WAS MY IDEA. why do you have to be so stubborn..." he snarks, shaking his head. 

"because im scared to get close to you..or anyone for that matter.." I mumble as I fiddle with my hands. 

" But why! I'm trying so hard...." he grabs my hand holding it in his. 

I let him hold my hand. " because I can't stand getting hurt again...my ex left me so broken, and seeing you that night with your ex made me realize that maybe I'm not meant to be with anyone. THATS why Im trying so hard not to fall for you." I  sigh.

"please...just give me one chance.." he leans close, tracing his fingertips along my jawline. 

"if you hurt me I-" I  start to say before cuts me off.

"im not going to hurt you.." 

this is a REALLLLLY short chapter. but its more like a filler chapter. we have huge plans for this book, but in order to get to those ideas, we needed a filler. STAY ALERT FOR OUR UPDATES! I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT!  but sorry we haven't updated in so long!! we've been crammed with exams and stuff! but will be updating ALOT more often now! thanks for 17k views! can't wait till y'all see what we have planned 🙃❤️