Chapter 5

Eonha POV

"Hey!! LET GO OF ME!!" I screamed and it stopped.

"You..... Shall..... Not.... See.... Him...." The quiet voice said.

"W..Why?? He'll save me!" I said. Suddenly a body appeared in front of me and the boy stared at me.

"Who are you" He said with no expression.

"I'm.... A half human..." I said. He pulls my arm and we head upstairs.

But.. We went outside?? Everything was dark and there were people... Starring at us.

After a couple minutes of walking I suddenly see... Gaurds??

"Hello Mr. Jeon" Mr. Jeon?

"Take her in the black hole" He says. W-WHAT?!

The gaurd looks at me. "Dead?" He asked. "Just throw her in" He says and the guard nods. "W-Wait what are you doing?!?!?!?! I-I cant die!! HELPPP!!-" I screamed but my mouth was covered by Jungkook.

"We don't scream..... Save your screaming for when you go get your life and spirit fully sucked out" He says and the gaurd slowly starts to take me away.

"WAIT!!" I heard someone yell.

The person ran towards us. Nam..Joon... He bowed, "Please let her go" He said. "Hyung what are you-!" He stopped the boy.

"Mr. Jeon orders for me to throw her away. Do you want her back?" Asked the gaurd. "Yes" Namjoon replied and he let go of me.

The gaurd closed the gates.

"Let's go home" Says Namjoon grabbing my wrist.

The boy comes to us and he pushes me away from Namjoon. "Hyung what are you doing?!?!" he yells.

Namjoon faces the boy. "What are YOU doing" He asked the boy. "I'm killing her obviously! She's a half human she can't live here!" He yells.

Namjoon sighs. "You should've asked me about her before doing whatever you like" He says and the boys face crunches up and he stomps away.

Hehe, his stomps are pretty cute. Just after I thought that the boy turned around his suddenly bright yellow eyes glared at me.

"I'M. NOT. CUTE!!!!" He yells at me and runs away.

"What..." Namjoon looks at me. "Did u call him cute?" He asked. I nodded. He chuckles, "He can read people's minds and hear" He says.

"Oh" I nodded. "By the way... Who is that boy?" I asked. "He's the youngest. Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook is a ghost" He explains and I nodded.

"He's very quiet.. But this is the first time I've seen him come out somewhere where I didn't expect him to be. Especially with you" He says.