Chapter 10

Yoongi POV

"She's been acting up recently" I told Namjoon.

"Really? How?" He asked.

"I think... She has our powers.." I said.

"Really??" He questions and I nodded.

"The other day she was yelling at Jimin and Jimin said her eyes glowed a bright purple and white wings with black on the tip appeared from her back" I explained and he gave me a disbelief look.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing.. Continue on" he says.

"Alright. I think she probably has Jimin's powers of a vampire. She is the only one that Hoseok wouldn't go to and he says that she's the one who bit him on his hand, but I dont know for sure because she doesn't have any fangs. She has mines too, earlier I went to go grab the pill for Hoseok and Jimin yelled my name. Came to her room and felt a strong presence which felt like a Demon power. She was possessing Hoseok and choking Jimin. I was able to stop her before anymore happened" I explained.

Namjoon was shocked to hear what I explained.

"Why is she like that... She should be normal.." he says.

"I know, that's what I thought too. But it seems not..." I replied.

"Probably soon she'll end up having Jungkook's power and my power. I dont know about Hoseok and I doubt Jin. But probably" Namjoon says.

"Yea.. I'll keep an eye on her to see if she changes.." I said and Namjoon nodded.

"I'll go talk to her" Namjoon says and I nod.

Namjoon POV

I got to Eonha's bedroom and she was sitting up her hand touch her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she shook her head. "My head hurts.." She groaned.

"Do you remember anything that happened earlier?" I asked but she shook her head.

"Do you feel any different?" I asked. "No.. Other than the headache, no" she replied.

"Do you remember possesing Hoseok?" I asked and she looked at me shocked. "Possess??" She asks and I nodded.

She shook her head. "Do you remember bitting him? Or tasting blood?" I asked but she shook her head.

"Do you remember screaming at Jimin or remember why your back hurts?" I asked.

She shook her head..

Everything she doesn't know.

"Okay, nevermind then. Go back to sleep, it will help reduce the pain" I told her and she laid down.

I pulled the sheets over her and was about to leave the room but then she whined for me to go back to her..

"Can u come here.. I want to ask you... A question..." she said.

"Alright" I went to her and sat down on the chair next to her.

"No closer.." she motioned with her hand.

I went closer and she grabbed my neck and I felt her breath near my neck.

I immediately pushed her down and backed away.

She grabbed my arm and try to drag me back down.

Fangs...???

I pushed her down and looked at her eyes.

It was bright purple...

It made me shocked for a second, but I continued to stare, using my powers.

Soon she closed her eyes.....

I quickly went out of her room and sighed.

She was fine a second ago... What the hell..?!