Chapter 9

Eonha POV

"She's the one that hurt me!! My hand!!" Hoseok yelled out and wouldn't stop shaking in fear.

"Hold up, let me go get something" Yoongi says and goes out of the room. Jimin calms Hoseok down.

Suddenly I felt something weird in me. An urge to torture someone.

I felt my arms slightly shake.

I had to shut my eyes for a bit.... Once I opened them everything was red.

I smirked and raised my arm as my hands spread out. My hand points towards Hoseok.

Then my hands quickly came to a fist and Hoseok started moving unconsciously.

He was screaming as his back was arched and he was moving around.

I just enjoyed what I was seeing.

Jimin notices me, "EONHA!! Stop!! You're doing too much!!" Jimin tries and stop me but I wouldn't budge.

"HYUNG!!" Jimin calls for Yoongi.

I looked at Jimin and grabbed his neck to try and make him shut up.

Yoongi appeared in the room and was shocked.

Immediately he put his arm out and then down slowly. Weirdly it made me stop trying to possess Hoseok.

He came to me and moved my hand away from choking Jimin and his hand quickly motioned near my head causing me a really bad headache as I saw blue and green start to appear.

I was screaming and my hands holding my head from the headache.

Moments later I stopped screaming and everything went black...

Yoongi POV

"What the hell was that..?!" Jimin says.

"...How did she do that..." I questioned.

"Do what?" Jimin asked.

"...Possess people... She had demon powers...."