Chapter 11

Eonha POV

(More swear words so be aware)

I woke up... Cold floor under me..

My eyes fully opened to see that I am locked up..

Bars in front of me..

'What's going on? I thought I was supposed to be in bed..?'

I went towards the bars and looked around. The dark hallway...

Wait.. Is this the basement?

"Hello??" I called out but no one answered.

"Hello! I need to get out of here!" I yelled out but nothing.

"Jimin-ah! Yoongi-ah! Namjoon-ah-!" I was cut off by the bars getting hit which made me fall back.

"Shut up you annoying prick!!" Someone yelled.

"W-Who are you..." I asked..

There was no one but a voice.

Then suddenly a body appeared.

"Oh... Jungko-" "SHUT UP!!" He yelled cutting me off.

I immediately shut my mouth.

He looked at me.. His bright yellow eyes... For some reason doesn't scare me.

But then he had a confused face on. He opened the door and came in the cage and locked it from behind.

"What the fuck is wrong with your eyes" he says.

"My eyes? What do you mean?" I asked. "What kind of idiotic half human has bright purple eyes?" He says.

"Wow you're nice" I sarcastically said. "Who said I would be nice" he says while coming closer to me.

His face was inches away..

His hand held my chin lifting my face up, and turning it to the right and left.

"What are you eating?" He asks. Eating?? What kind of nonsense is he asking?!

"Im not eating anything" I replied.

"Open ur mouth" he says.

I open my mouth and he steps back.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Fangs??" He said. "Fangs? What do you mean fangs? I dont have any!" I said starting to panic.

"Touch ur teeth" he says. I touched my teeth and felt something sharp and big.

I covered my mouth shocked...

"What kind of huamn is a vampire.... I knew I should've threw you away without listening to hyung!!" He yells.

"I... I can't be..." I said shocked.

"Well you are" He says.

'Grab her hair, throw her across the room and scare her'

I heard a thought. I looked up at him who's looking at me. "D-Did u think that..?" I asked.

"Think what? I didn't think about nothing!" He yells.

'What the hell's wrong with her?!!?! Can she hear my thoughts?'

"What the hell's wrong with her, can she hear my thoughts..." I repeated what he thought out loud.

"You're fucking kidding" he says snd I shook my head.

His face scrunched up and he comes closer to me.

"There's no way a human can have a vampire and ghost's mind reading power. You're just a human" he says.

"I..I dont know" I said. "Oh shut up and let me kill you already you annoying half human!!!" He said abt to grab my hair but...... He couldn't...

I looked around.... My body disappeared..

'What the hell is happening?!?!' I thought to myself confused.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING!!" I heard Jungkook yell.

I looked up to see nobody anywhere.

"Now where the hell are you, fucking ghost stealing powers!!" Jungkook screamed.

I need to get out..

Then suddenly Jungkook's body appeared. "Hurry up and show urself!!" He yells.

'Ghosts cant see other ghosts when they're invisible...? That's weird'

"Of course they cant!! YOU'RE ANNOYING MY HEAD!!" He screams.

I saw the keys he had in his pockets.

'KEY!' I thought.

"Key?!" He says.

I quickly got the keys before he could turn invisible or move away.

I quickly ran to the door and opened the door and then locking Jungkook inside the cage.

"HEY!!! GET ME OUT!!!" He screams. I shake in fear as his eyes turn black.

I got up and looked at the room.

Jin!! I saw the room that was glowing. I quickly ran to that room, bursting the door open and shutting it behind me.

My chance!!