Chapter 7

Eonha POV

My eyes opened slowly..

Ugh... Did something happen? My head hurts..

I sat up and stretched, but once I did my back hurt like HELL.

"OW!" I screamed and groaned. I was in so much pain right now that as much as I wanted to touch what was on my back, I couldn't.

"Eonha!" Yoongi comes in the room.

Tears filled my eyes because the pain grew. He looked at me and then looked at my back.

He lifted up the back of my shirt and saw 2 huge marks...

He gasped... "No way.." He says. He quickly goes out of the room and seconds later Taehyung appeared.

"What am I doing hyu-" "Sit down next to Eonha" he orders and Taehyung does so.

Yoongi went to the back and... "Oh.. Shit..." He says.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"You two... Have... The same... Scratch mark"

(The mark on Tae's back)

"What?!" I said confused.

"It's the same" He says. Taehyung gets up and looks at my back.

"How did she get that?" He asked. "I don't know. Was what Jimin said yesterday real?" Yoongi asks his self.

......

(Still Eonha POV)

I was sleeping and I heard noises. Like footsteps.

For some odd reason I didn't make me feel scared. It was probably just Yoongi or Jimin or Namjoon.

Until he got on top of me..

My eyes opened and saw Hoseok. He was evilly laughing. "I've got you this time" he says.

I was about to scream but then he suddenly covered my mouth.

"You'll wake up the others you dumb girl!!" He yells and slaps me across the face.

Suddenly I felt anger boiling in me.

He kept laughing but when we made eye contact he stopped and looked closer at me.

I moved his hand away from my mouth but he covered my mouth again.

I felt so angry. I bit him and his hand started bleeding... There were 2 bite marks there and his hand was flooded with blood.

I grabbed his neck and my mouth opened but then he pushed me making my back hit the wall.

We wern't finished yet.. I felt like killing him..

Before he could slap me and before I could hit him, I felt something come out of my back making me stop..

It hurt so badly again. I saw something glowing...

Hoseok started screaming and he left the room...

I was panting... Blood still on my teeth... My back in pain...

But something was glowing..

I had... Wings...

They were both glowing white, but then black was forming on the tip...

What is this...?

The pain struck me making me faint and fall on the bed...

What is happening to my body... I have wings... and I have sharp... Fangs...