Chapter 3: Meeting the Court

A harsh, bright light hit my eyes even though they were closed. "Come on. Get up bitch!" A deep voice growled and a hand grabbed my arm harshly and yanked me to my feet. I slowly blinked my eyes opened and immediately closed them again as the man shined a very bright flashlight in my eyes directly. "Move it boy! I have places to be and better things to do then sit around all day waiting for you to move your ass!" My body shook as I heard some sort of door open. Warm air rushed forward to warm my body which felt as if it was below freezing point.

"Open your eyes and walk!" The man hissed clearly grouchy and annoyed. I could feel the tip of a gun bury itself into my flesh. I highly doubted that the gun wasn't loaded so I opened my eyes and quickened my stride.

"Slow your ass down!" The unfriendly mannered and well armed man ordered and I frowned, playing innocent. " But you told me to walk so I was walking." I smarted mouthed slightly, the man didn't seem to take to kindly to my change of attitude. " Don't get smart mouthy with me boy. Unlike Austin I'm not afraid to shoot you." He spit and I stopped dead in my tracks abruptly and I set my jaw stubbornly as I dug my heels into the ground and locked my knees into place. "Stop being stubborn or else you'll end up with a bullet between your shoulder blades." The man threatened, the gun steadily trailed up my bare-skinned back and making itself home in between my shoulder blades.

I hesitated for a brief moment before I started to walk at a pace the man was happy with. " Good boy." The man mockingly praised me, quickly grabbing a long, thick lock of my dark hair. "Where do you think you're going boy?" He questioned me with a slight smirk. I wanted to quietly grinded my teeth together but I slowly regained control of my temper. "I don't known where I'm going sir, I was just walking." I explained with a level head. The man let out a low pitched growl and yanked sharply on my hair, steering me the other way. "Well we're not going straight. We're taking a sharp turn." The man snickered, tightening his death grip on my hair, his grimy hands polluting my scalp and unkempt hair. "Come on now, we got a court to meet."

My skin crawled as he said "Court." What court? I wasn't doing anything besides walking. I began to panic slightly, thinking that I was being charged with and for something I didn't do. " Get off of me!" I hissed and immediately had my legs kicked out from underneath me. I clattered to the floor and the man smashed his boot against my chest, knocking the wind out of me completely as I landed flatly on my back. I gasped deeply, trying to gather air back into my lungs as I clawed at the man's clothed ankle as it planted itself on my chest. " Hm, not so tough now are you?" He hissed, a smug look shone heavily across his face. "I'm so going to have a lot of fun with you." The man chuckled.

After a few minutes of fighting against the man's strength and gulping for air like a fish out of water, the man grabbed my arm tightly, digging his nasty finger nails into my flesh, making my arm bleed slightly and me squirm uncomfortably. " The more you fight, the worse it's gonna be for you." The man said, a jeering tone pricked at his voice. Angry thoughts spewed from my mind and almost out of my mouth. "Screw you!" I spat angrily as I felt my body twitch with anger. Why couldn't anyone just leave me alone? I thought angrily but kept my words to myself as I was being dragged down a dark and eerie hallway like the ones in horror movies in an insane asylum with a trap or a jumpscare wanting at the end for unlucky people like me.

After a few minutes of walking in pure silence, the man grabbed me fiercely and dragged me fiercely through the only door on the left.

I stumbled forward in the dark a few feet away from the door as it swung completely shut with a loud and heavy thud. I jumped a little as I didn't expect the slamming of the door to be so loud. The cold, death touch of the tip of the gun slowly reeled away from my back and with the sound of hands thundering together in a clapping motion, booming straight in my ear, a few sets of really large and extremely bright lights came on automatically making my eyes water greatly.

After blinking a few times my eyes slowly grew adjusted to the bright lights. "Sit bitch." The man hissed, shoving me forcefully onto the ground then he grew even more annoyed. "Get your worthless, no good ass up off the ground. Now." He growled "Now" through gritted teeth to show that he was serious. I took my time picking myself up to my feet, glaring at the bitch not caring that he was holding a fully loaded gun, pointing it directly in my face. A man is no threat with a gun if he can't shoot or has no ammunition. Slowly I pushed myself to my feet and was shoved by the man into a rickety chair. I grunted in annoyance. I hated being pushed around, absolutely hated it. I don't know who would like to be pushed around. The answer was no-one. My eyes quickly scanned the room. With the lights on it made it easy to see the actual size of the room.

It was huge with depressing gray walls, flooring, and the ceiling was the same depressing color. Wooden stands that looked like they belonged in a courtroom. A door on the left wall swung open all of a sudden and five, dark clothed beings marched out, taking their seats in the jury stands and the man grinned before lowering his face so that his hot breath hit my neck, sending shivers running down my back. "Well boy, it's time to meet the court."

(The creepy hallway)