Chapter Five

I wake up in a bedroom. Everything is too dark to see and there's only one small sized window. I sit up and rub my head, wincing at pain. I get off the bed and the finally come to my senses. I have to find Mikey. I go towards the door and open it, lucky it's not locked. I go down some flights of stairs and come to a window. I look through and see someone strapped to a hospital gurny. Fright starts to come into me as soon as I see two men with knives, cutting off her limbs. I back up a bit, nearly falling down.

I start breathing heavy, trying to calm down. Ok, Frank, you need to get up, find Mikey and escape this place. I nod to my self and get up checking every room I can find. I come to a door at the end of a hallway and hope Mikey is in there.

I open the door and there he is. I run to his side and shake him, trying to wake him up. He opens his eyes as I quickly pick him up. As we start heading towards the door two guys are blocking our way. They're covered in blood and only have a boxers on. One guy has a huge gash on his arm that's being covered up by his hand. The other guy has only one eye and almost looks like he was being starved to death.

"You have to get out of here, they're coming." they both said in unison.

Mikey hid his face in the crook of my neck, clinging tightly to me.

I run past them and Mikey asks why I stopped in the door way. I slow down my pace a bit and look behind me, but no one is in the room or even in the hallways. Were they just a figment of my imagination?

I start running and see an exit. When I'm out in the road and feel safe I look behind me and see the two guys standing in the window smiling and waving goodbye to us. I hear an engine and turn around only to see Gerard in his vehicle. He grins while going faster. I try moving out of the way but can't move. He runs me over and that's where everything changes.

***

I wake up screaming in my bed. "Shh its ok now, Frankie, I'm here." I open my eyes and everything looks normal. I look beside me and see Gerard. I attack him in a hug and start crying.

~

Haha, did you like the plot twist? I was bored and didn't really know what else to add so I came up with this. I hope you like it. <3 I'm thinking about ending this story in a couple chapters... maybe. Hopefully by next week I'll have Chapter 6 uploaded. :3 I don't really have any ideas so if you could please tell me anything that you might want to see and I might put your ideas in the story. xP