Chapter Six(The End)

I wrap my arms around him and start crying. He rubs my back and whispers to me that everything's ok. I look up at him and ask, "W-What happened?" He looked at me and told me that we were robbed and that I got knocked up pretty bad. They only stole the tv that was in the main room.

I asked about Mikey and he said that Mikey was in his room the entire time. Apparently while I was knocked out Mikey locked his bedroom door and stayed there till Gerard came home.

"The robbers got away but they won't be coming back," Gerard stated reassuringly. I gave him a confused look and he explained that when the cops came they put up surveillance cameras for just in case they came back. I smiled and kissed Gerard, mumbling I love you into his lips. He smiles and said, "I love you too, Frank Anthony Iero." I blushed when he said my name.

From then on the robbers never came back and Mikey, Frank and Gerard ended up living with Ray till they could afford an apartment.

They lived with Ray for about 2 years. When they moved out and bought a small apartment, Frank and Gerard got married. Gerard got a job working at Cartoon Network. Frank worked part time at a diner. Frank raised Mikey as if he were his son and Gerard, well, he still acted like a big brother, just a lot more mature.

***

That's it. This is the end ;-; I feel as if there should be a part 2 of this story but yeah, maybe that's just me. asdfghjkl Please vote if you liked this story and make sure to read my new story called The New Kid. It's a Rydon FanFic and it could use more viewers so yeah. With that, I guess this is good bye ;-; *Cue the sad music* <3