Chapter 1 The accident

Evans Pov
Work can be really fun sometimes. I just said goodbye to Marcel and Brock. Know I'm driving home. I've always done this but for some reason my heart was telling me not to. However I just completely ignored it.

Watching this red light waiting for it to turn green is pretty fun. The light turned green and everyone began moving including me. However I saw a person speeding towards me and it didn't look like they where going to stop. I tried to reverse my car but it was to late. The car hit mine and my car started rolling until it hit the side of the wall.

I felt pain everywhere and down in my lower half. I looked down to see a huge piece of glass in my stomach. Including feeling my head and their was tones of blood. I looked forward and two people were running towards me. Before they even reached my car I faded into darkness.

??? Pov
A black and yellow car was sent flying into a building. "Oh my god." Jack says. Every single car stopped and looked in horror. Me and Jack got out of are car and ran towards the person. In all my years as a doctor I've seen many injuries. However this would be the worse.

As we got closer I could see the boy unconscious. I opened the drivers seat door. The boy had a huge piece of glass in his stomach. Including bleeding from his head, mouth, left arm, and right leg. "Mark his cars leaking gas." Jack yelled. "Here looks like you guys need help." Unknown says running into view.

"Yes we need to get him out before his car explodes." I said. With that all four of us started getting him out of his car. We got him pretty far away and his car explodes. Jack and another dude parked their cars over so people could continue with their day.

"Mark the paramedics are on their way." Jack says. "This is really bad." Unknown says. "I never got your guys names?" I asked. "Oh the names Ohm and this is Bryce." Unknown say. "Ohm aren't you a police officer?" Jack asks. "Yes i am actually." Ohm says. "Well nice to met Yeah the names jack and that is mark he's a doctor." Jack says to Ohm and Bryce.

"Nice to meet you to." Bryce says. "This Guy has to have something at least a name." I said checking the guys pockets. I found a wallet and a phone.

I checked the guys wallet and read the name. "His names Evan fong." I said. Ohm and Bryce both froze. "Oh my god." Bryce says. "Do you know him?" Jack asks. "Yes because of are friends Luke and Delirious." Bryce says.

"Let me try something." I said. "Evan Evan can you here me?" I asked. Evans eyes opened for a split second. "He's responding at least but I highly doubt he'll stay that way.

I began to here police and paramedic sirens. They got here and two police officers ran over. "Oh my god Evan." Unknown says. The paramedics ran over as well. "Ohm What the hell happened?" Unknown asks. "Delirious someone was speeding and sent Evans car flying into a building." Bryce says.

I touched Evans side and I lifted my head to show blood. Evan was bleeding from his back. "We have to get him to the hospital know he's Losing to much blood." I said the paramedics grabbed a trolley and all four of us lifted Evan on it carefully. "Mark?" Jack asks. "I'm going with them theirs no way he's going to make it without somebody doing medical." I said hopping in the back of the paramedic truck.

??? Pov
I watched as the paramedics truck drove away quickly. Looking at Luke and delirious there faces where full of tears. I knew right then that boy must be someone they know. As chief I must do what's right. "Luke Delirious go, I can see you car a lot about that boy know go." I said walking over to them. "Scotty we can't do that to you guys." Luke says.

"It's alright me and the others can handle this." I said. They both nodded their heads. Fire fighters showed up to and started hosing down the car. "Hey Scotty I'll help you." Ohm says. "Ohm when did you get here?" I asked. "He was here the whole time we saw everything sir." Unknown says.

"Jack is telling the truth, him and his friend Mark including us helped the boy out of his car before it exploded including seeing the accident." Bryce says. "All I hope is the boys okay." I said. "We do to." Ohm says.

Brock's Pov
I just got home and I started playing GTA 5 with Chilled, Nanners, Panda, Smii7y, Brian, Marcel, Tyler, Craig, David, And Lui. We where all talking over Skype. "Hey shouldn't Evan be home by know?" Brian asks. "Yeah He should." I said. "God damnit David." Panda yelled. Randomly my phone went off. "One minute guys." I said. I looked at my phone and Delirious was calling me.

"Who's calling?" Smii7y asks. "It's Delirious." I said. "What him and Luke should be working." Lui says. I answered the phone call. "Hey Delirious." I said. "Hey Brock." Delirious says with sadness. "Hey what's going on?" I asked. "It's Evan he got in a car accident." Delirious says. I felt my heart sink deep into my chest.

"Oh my god is he okay?" I asked hoping to hear a good answer. "We have no idea but we are heading to saint hospital." Delirious says. I felt my heart shattering into pieces.

"Who hit him?" I asked. "Someone speeding Evan tried to dodge it but instead he got hit and sent flying into the side of a building." Luke says.

"Where planing to call the others and tell them." Luke says. "No need Luke I can tell them." I said with sadness in my voice. With that I hanged up. "Brock what's going on?" Marcel asks obviously worried.

"Delirious called to tell me that Evan got in a car accident." I said. "Wait what oh my god."Craig Says. "Is he okay?" David asks. "They don't know." I said. "What hospital are they at?" Brian asks. "Saints hospital." I said. With that Brian signs out.

"I think all of us should be going Evans are friend." Lui says signing out. Everyone signed out including myself. Why did this happen to you Evan?
————————————————
Hello to all my readers
This story is about Brock and Evan by the way. Yes I know Brock is married and has a baby. But again it's just a fanfic meaning it isn't real.

However chapter 1 is complete and chapter 2 is almost finished. Anyway if you guys have any questions or comments please don't be afraid to leave a comment or asks one.

I'm really sorry if my stories are taking a while to publish. It's because I've been really busy with school work. So it takes me awhile to publish stories. However I really hope you guys have a 🌙 day.