Chapter 6 The Choice

Brock's Pov
Me and Evan have been looking around for hours. Their was no one else we where the only people around here. I noticed Evan was looking at the ground not saying a word.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "No not really." Evan says. "How come?" I asked. "Because you could have died because you where trying to protect me." Evan says. "Evan your my friend I couldn't just let him kill you. You mean a lot to me I wouldn't be able to afford to lose someone just as wonderful as you." I said looking straight into Evans eyes.

"Why do you care so much for me?" Evan asks. "Because Evan ever since I met you. You're the only to lift people's spirits. Making others laugh and love life. You protect other despite your own self. Your the one person that other people like me that learn to love being around you Evan." I said.

"Not to everyone I met I was rude to someone and know it's all my fault that this is happening." Evan says. I looked to see Evan starting to disappear. "Evan you know it isn't true that guy you felt wasn't perfect for you. You had a right to reject his love." I said holdings Evans hand. "But if I never did this would have never happened its all my fault." Evan says as he started fading even more.

"Evan it's not you fault your happiness meant more to me and the others than anything else. I couldn't see you beginning happy with this guy Evan." I said. Evan had tears falling down his face. "Why are you saying these things to me anyway?" Evan asks looking at me with tears falling down his face.

3rd person Pov

Brock looked at Evan and bit his lip looking at Evan more. He couldn't just let Evan fade away like this. Evan felt like all of this was his fault. Yet it wasn't Evans fault none of it was. Evan only could wonder why Brock would protect and say the things he said. What could he possibly meant by them.

Brock took a deep breath and looked into Evans eyes. "Evan I'm saying this stuff because it's true. I wouldn't lie to you Evan. Please Evan just stay with me." Brock says hugging Evan tightly. Evan hugged Brock back as the last of his tears fell. Evan started slowly coming back.

In Evans mind he didn't know what to think. But he knew one thing Brock was the only one that could get him to stay strong.

Meanwhile

On the other side Mark and other nurses was trying to keep Evan alive by doing CPR. Jack, Tyler, Bryce, Chilled, Nanners, Panda, Smii7y, Brian, Marcel, David, And Lui had fear growing in there hearts including tears in there eyes watching as Evan started to fade away.

"His heart rate still dropping were starting to lose him." Nurse 1 Says. "Come on Evan stay with us." Mark says compressing Evan chest. "Come on Come on Evan." Craig says quietly as tears fell down his face. Tyler pulled Craig close to his side. Craig put his head by Tyler's chest not wanting to look.

David and Lui doing the same thing. Lui couldn't just watch as his friend began to fade away. Then Evans heartbeat started coming back. Mark stopped doing CPR and the nurses left. "What the hell happened?" Jack asks. "I don't know but I think he was starting to die." Mark says.

"One minute he was Fine then this I never felt so terrified about losing a friend but this was so different." Marcel says. "Well I'm just glad you yelled for help." Mark says. "Mark you said Brock would wake up eventually?" Tyler asks. "I know what I said but right know I have no idea what to think." Mark says.

"Do you think you missed something Mark?" Jack asks. "I don't know there's a chance I did. So let me run some tests on Brock and I'll see what's going on from there." Mark says.

Mark quickly leaves out of the room. Everyone else quickly sat down on the chairs that where in the room. "Why in hell is this happening to them? All because this bastard wanted Evan dead." Marcel says rubbing his head. "We have to tell Luke and Jon that Evan almost flat lined." Tyler says. "If we do it will crush them." Chilled says. "I know but we can't lie to them." Nanners says. Chilled sighed and Tyler left to call his friends.

Meanwhile

Evan and Brock where still walking around. "Brock do you think anyone is like us?" Evan asks. "I don't know but all I know is your with me." Brock says. Evan blushes a little bit and looked at the ground. "Hello Evan Brock." Unknown says. Both Evan and Brock turned around to see a girl with golden yellow hair, blue crystal eyes, and angel wings. "The names Lailah and it's an honor to meet both of you." The girl says.

Evan and Brock both looked at each other in confusion. "Why are you h-here?" Evan asks. "I'm here to give you both a choice to live or pass along." Lailah says. "What do you mean?" Brock asks. "I mean you both have a choice to live or die. To live so you may see everyone again or die to see people you never thought of seeing again." Lailah says.

Both Evan and Brock looked at each other. "I'll leave both of you to think if you would like but the choice is yours alone to make." Lailah says. Lailah then disappears within seconds leaving us to think and talk about are choices. "Brock I think I already know my choice." Evan says. "So do I." I said.
—————————————————
The end of chapter 6 and up next is chapter 7. What choice are Evan and Brock going to choice. Will it be life or death stay tuned for the next chapter.
I hope all of you are having a mooniful day.

Lunafire37 🌙 out.